Work can be so tedious. Day in and day out, the same reports, the same tiny cubicle. Icons in cornflower blue and TPS reports. Coming to work naked would definitely spice up the day, wouldnâ€™t it? I wonder if you could get away with it on a Casual Friday. It would have to be on reaaaaaally casual Friday, wouldnâ€™t it? Youâ€™d definitely blow that weird guy and his Hawaiian shirts out of the water. That shirt is hideous, isnâ€™t it? On the upside, going to work naked means your shoes match no-matter what youâ€™re not wearingâ€¦.
1. Your boss is always yelling, “I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!”
2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
3. “I’d love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants.”
4. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
5. You want to see if it’s like the dream.
6. So that with a little help from Muzak you can add “Exotic Dancer” to your exaggerated resume.
7. People stop stealing your pens after they’ve seen where you keep them.
8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
9. Gives “bad hair day” a whole new meaning.
10. No one steals your chair.
Page Topic: List of Top Ten Reasons to go to Work Naked Joke
Zzzzzzâ€¦.snrk, huh wha? Oh yea â€¦.amen. Church can make me sleepy at times, no offense. I grew up in a religiously church going family (no pun intended) and still go with them when I visit home. Iâ€™ve heard practically every variation of a sermon possible at this point and after a while it all just blends together. You can only here so many orations on how to love your neighbor before things fuse. For the life of me though, I swear Iâ€™ve never heard any these phrases listed below uttered in the hallowed halls of my local church. Theyâ€™ve just never come upâ€¦.
10. Hey! It’s my turn to sit in the front pew.
9. I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went 25 minutes over time.
8. Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.
7. I’ve decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to send to TV evangelists.
6. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School class.
5. Forget the denominational minimum salary, let’s pay our pastor so he can live like we do.
4. I love it when we sing hymns I’ve never heard before!
3. Since we’re all here, let’s start the service early.
2. Pastor, we’d like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.
1. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual stewardship campaign!
Check out my friend’s bible blog with some cool stuff on it.
Page Topic: List of the Top Ten Things You Never Hear In Church Joke
Rebellious teenagers are always trouble to their parents. After all, the parents devote their entire lives to passing on one set of values, only to have it be rejected for another set. Right or wrong is a whole different subject, but one can only hope that the right values stick despite the throwing off of the rest of the trappings. Religious families have it even more difficult; after all, theyâ€™re in the minority, holding on to views that seem archaic or weird to the secular outside. The outside seems so alluring and scandalously funâ€¦.
10. Sometimes stays in bed until after 5 a.m.
9. In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without bonnets.
8. Shows up at barn raisings in full “KISS” makeup.
7. When you criticize him, he yells, “Thou sucketh.”
6. His name is Jebediah, but he goes by “Jeb Daddy.”
5. Defiantly says, “If I had a radio, I’d listen to rap.”
4. You come upon his secret stash of colored socks.
3. Uses slang expression, “Talk to the hand, ’cause the beard ain’t listening.”
2. Was recently pulled over for driving under the influence of cottage cheese.
1. He’s wearing his big black hat backwards.
Top Ten Signs Your Amish Teenager Is In Trouble Joke