Rebellious teenagers are always trouble to their parents. After all, the parents devote their entire lives to passing on one set of values, only to have it be rejected for another set. Right or wrong is a whole different subject, but one can only hope that the right values stick despite the throwing off of the rest of the trappings. Religious families have it even more difficult; after all, they’re in the minority, holding on to views that seem archaic or weird to the secular outside. The outside seems so alluring and scandalously fun….
10. Sometimes stays in bed until after 5 a.m.
9. In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women without bonnets.
8. Shows up at barn raisings in full “KISS” makeup.
7. When you criticize him, he yells, “Thou sucketh.”
6. His name is Jebediah, but he goes by “Jeb Daddy.”
5. Defiantly says, “If I had a radio, I’d listen to rap.”
4. You come upon his secret stash of colored socks.
3. Uses slang expression, “Talk to the hand, ’cause the beard ain’t listening.”
2. Was recently pulled over for driving under the influence of cottage cheese.
1. He’s wearing his big black hat backwards.
Top Ten Signs Your Amish Teenager Is In Trouble Joke
3 Responses to “Top Ten Signs Your Amish Teenager Is In Trouble: Top 10 Joke””
COMMENT (Not all comments are approved, including rude comments and those with strong language).
Section: Best Funny Jokes