Top 10 Puns of All Time
The best puns of all time are:
1. A three legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: “I’m looking for the man who shot my paw.”
2. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said ‘No change yet’.
3. The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
4. What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead giveaway).
5. She used to have a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but she broke it off.
6. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
7. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
9. A scientist doing a large experiment with liquid chemicals was trying to solve a problem when he fell in and became part of the solution.
10. Did you hear about the guy who emailed ten puns to friends, in the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh? Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
Page Topic: Top 10 Puns of All Time
27 thoughts on “Top 10 Puns of All Time”
#7 should be the first one
these made me lol so hard i pee’d in my pants
Hmmm… they are okay. Number 7 is proberky the best I think. LOL.
Well, they are not that funny.
These are absolute crap!
I’ve heard WAY better!
those were horrible dude…. wow number 7 should be number 1.. it was the only one that made sense really!
what do you call a cow after it has a calf?
what do you call a cow without any legs?
where do calves go for lunch?
they go to the calfiteria
what do all the cows wear in Hawaii?
they all wear moomoos
Did you hear about the guy who got his whole left side cut off? He’s all right now
I forgot how to throw a boomerang, then it came back to me (alot like # 7)
oh come on i can do waaaayyy better than that. watch and learn. i wanted to be a doctor…..but i didnt have the patients! LMAO! best pun of all time hands down!
no way number 10 was the funniest
Hey SexiiBeast…they all make sense. Except number 7 shouldn’t be there at all. A pun is a play on words, not whatever the hell that is.
5 was the best hands down
the first one’s pretty poor. or should i say, paw
the first one’s pretty poor. or should i say, paw! (iam australian so they should sound th same)
There are many prose in poetry.
oh i get number 7 now LOL
number 7 is a pun. The ball both literally hit them, and the reason that the ball was getting bigger metaphorically hit them(as in dawned on them- like they realised why. e.g. “I was wondering why no. 7 would be considered a pun… then it hit me!”)
LOL. It feels like a playground here with all these PLAY ON words :Ã¾
LoL. It feels like a playground here with all these PLAY ON words :Ã¾
only 45 and 8 dnt make sence u need common sence to understand a pun and if u dnt then dnt look at puns u dome asses
no, they all make sense… if you weren’t five, you’d understand
#7 for life
damn it i dont tell every one