Please note: This free example of a Sale of Motor Vehicle printable legal form is only an example and is not to be assumed legally binding or valid in all 50 states or in other countries. Always seek legal advice to ensure your Sale of Motor Vehicle legal form is valid.
SALE OF MOTOR VEHICLE
For value received, the undersigned seller, ____________(1)___________, sells and transfers to ____________(2)___________, buyer, the vehicle described therein.
Seller warrants that:
(1) seller is the sole owner of the vehicle;
(2) such vehicle is free of all encumbrances, security interests, and other defenses against seller;
(3) the cash price does not exceed a reasonable retail price at the time of sale;
(4) the vehicle has been delivered to and accepted by buyer;
(5) buyer was of legal age and legally competent to execute the contract on the date thereof;
(6) all disclosures to buyer and other matters in connection with such transaction, are in all respects as required by, and in accordance with, all applicable laws and regulations governing them.
The information in this document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.