Every day InnocentEnglish.com posts a new funny or cool Quick Break. The Quick Break section has today’s quick break plus previous ones so you can browse through any you missed.
With around two decades of The Simpsons (Shouldn’t Homer he be about 60 by now?!?) it’s not easy to pick out the top 20 funny quotes by Homer Simpson, but we couldn’t help but give it a try. So,here are the top 20 best funny quotes and lines from one of the world’s most beloved intellectually-challenged nuclear plant workers.
Top 20 Homer Simpson Quotes:
1. Oh, they have Internet on computers now.2. Marge I swear, I never thought that you would find out.
3. Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life’s problems.
4. America’s health care system is second only to Japan, Canada, Sweden, Great Britainâ€¦ well…all of Europe. But you can thank your lucky stars we don’t live in Paraguay!
5. Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie, and one to listen.
6. Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand!
7. Oh, everything’s too damned expensive these days. Like this Bible. It cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody’s a sinner! Except this guy.
To read the rest, go to: Homer Simpson Quotes: Top 20 Funny Quotes and Lines from Homer Simpson