Please note: This free example of a Agreement of Permission to Sublet printable legal form is only an example and is not to be assumed legally binding or valid in all 50 states or in other countries. Always seek legal advice to ensure your Agreement of Permission to Sublet legal form is valid.
AGREEMENT FOR PERMISSION TO SUBLET
This Agreement is made and entered in this _____(1)____ day of ________(2) ________, ______(3)____________, between ______________________________(4) ____________, of ________________(5)____________________________________, hereinafter referred to as “Landlord” and ________(6)_______, of ___________(7) _____________, hereinafter referred to as “Tenant” regarding the premises of
Landlord generally located at _________(8)_________ and leased to Tenant under a lease dated ______(9)___________, the term of which is to expire _______________(10)________.
Now, therefore, it is agreed as follows:
1. Permission is hereby granted to Tenant to sublease the premises described above for a term of _______(11)_________ beginning _____________(12)_______ and ending ______ (13)_______.
2. Any and all subtenants shall be required to conform to all obligations and covenants of the Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease, all provisions of said lease remaining in full force and effect for the entire term of the sublease.
3. Any and all adult subtenants shall be required to complete the Landlord’s standard rental application and must meet the usual character, employment and credit requirements for tenancy.
4. In the event legal action is required to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
5. This permission to sublease in no way releases the above-named Tenant from any obligation, responsibility or duty of a Tenant as set forth in the above-described lease.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date first above written.
The information in this document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.