Movie Quotes from Young Frankenstein: Quotes from the movie Young Frankenstein
#1- Does that mean, you love me?
#2- You bet your boots it does.
#1- Oh my only love.
#2- Taffeta darling.
#1- Taffeta sweetheart.
#2- Would the doctor care for a brandy before retiring?
#1- No, thank you.
#2- Some warm milkâ€¦. perhaps?
#1- No thank you very much. No thanks.
#1- Nothing thank you, Iâ€™m a little tired.
#2- Then I will say goodnight.
#3- There wolf. There castle.
#2- Why are you talking that way?
#3- I thought you wanted to.
#2- No, I donâ€™t want to.
#3- Suit yourself Iâ€™m easy.
#1What a filthy job.
#2:Could be worse.
#2:Could be raining.
‘Walk this way.’
(1) Would you mind telling me, who’s brain I did put in?
(2) And, you won’t be angry?
(1) I will not be angry.
(1) Abby-someone. Abby who?
(1)Wearwolf! – (2)Wearwolf? – (3)There wolf, there castle!(2)Why are you talking that way?(3)I thought you wanted to.(2)I don’t want to.(3)Suit yourself, I’m easy.
(Dr. sings)…If you’re blue, and you don’t know where to go to, why don’tcha go where fashion sits?…(monster sings) PunnnnnOnnnnaRiiiiiiiitz (off key)
(INga and the doctor are looking at a row of heads and under then it tells them how long they have been dea 3 years, 2 years, 6 months, 2 months, then………… nearly dead and htem skull is igor) I’ve got no body no cares but me !!!! tatata katata Doctor: Igor Igor: Frodrick!!!!!
(singing) I aint got no body, and nobody cares for me.
*knock* *knock* *knock* 1) What knockers! 2) Thank you, doctor
– It’s moments like these, I remember what my old dad used to say to me.
– Oh yes? What did he say?
– What are DOING spending all your time in the BATHROOM for!! Why don’t you give someone else a go!
–How did you get here?
–Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?
–Certainly. You take the blonde and I’ll take the one in the turban.
…follow in his granfazhas hootshtepsh! 2)What? 3)FOOTSHTEPS! FOOTSHTEPS!
…me a blind man & you a mute…(feeling his chest) a very big mute.
1) Help me with the bags. 2) Alright, you take the blonde I’ll take the one in the turban.
1) Mother’s going to help me with the invitations. 2) Oh, nice. 1)I hope you like large weddings.2)Whatever makes you happy.1)I’ve trimmed the list to only our very closest friends…but it still comes to three thousand.
1) What Knockers! 2) Thank you, Doctor.
1) You know, I’ll never forget my old dad…when these things would happen to him. The things he’d say to me. 2) What did he say? 1) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE BATHROOM DAY AND NIGHT?! WHY DON’T YOU GET OUT OF THERE, GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE!!!
1)But sir, your grandfather’s work!
2)My grandfather’s work was DOO-DOO!!! I do not concern my self with the raising of dead but rather the preservation of life!
1)Damn your eyes! 2)Too late!
1)KerThup, KerThup, Kerthup, Kerthup, 2)Spew…..Nice grouping!
1)Taffida darling. 2) Taffida sweetheart. 1) no the dress, its taffida, it wrinkles so easily.
1)Wasn’t that on the other side? 2)What was? 3)Never mind.
1)What was the name? 2)Abby Normal 1)You gave me a brain that’s abnormal!?
1)Who are you that you order these people about?! 2)I am the Monster!
1. (Sees the monster) Who are you? What do you want to do to me? (he growls) Calm down! I’m not afraid of you! (he picks her up) I have to be back by 7:30, I’m expecting a very important call! My father is very rich…you can have the entire world at your feet! SPEAK! SPEAK! Why don’t you speak!
1. All aboard!
2. Oh! There goes that horrid man again.
1. Dahlink, I have just one question…in the transference part, the Monster got part of your wonderful brain….but what did you get from him? 2. (Growls) 1. Oh no! Oh I don’t believe it! Ow! Oooh! *sings* Oh…sweet mystery of life, at last I found yooooou!!!
1. I thought that under the circumstances I might sleep here with you. 2. Now, so soon before our wedding, so near we can almost touch it….or we wait just a little while longer so I can give myself to you without hesitation…so I be totally and unashamedly and legally yours? 1. That’s a tough choice. 2. You’re a tough guy! Now give me a kiss and say goodnight! No tongues!!! *kiss* I love you honey…you love me? I love you sweetheart…sweet dreams…goodnight don’t let the bed bugs bite!!!!
1. Pardon me boy, is this the Transylvania station? 2. Ya, ya! Track 39! Can I give you a shine? 1. Umm….no thanks.
1. Dr. Frankenstein? 2.It’s Franken-steen. 1. You’re puting me on. Do you also so Fro-drick? 2.No it’s Fredrick. 1. Well why isn’t it Fro-drick Franken-teen? 2. It isn’t it’s Fredrick Frankensteen. 1. I see. 2. You must be E-gor! 1. No it’s pronounced I-gor! 2. Well they told me it was E-gor 1. Well they were wrong then weren’t they?
1. It’s pronounced Fronk-en-steen 2. No kidding, so is it Fro-derik Fronk-en-steen? 1. It’s not, it’s Frederick 2. Well why isn’t it Fro-derik?
1.) He’s going to have an enormous schvanstuker
2.) That goes without saying.
3. He’s going to be very popular
1.)We must accept this as all things, with quiet dignity and grace. YOU SON OF A BITCH BASTARD! I’LL KILL YOU! I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE! I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE!!
2.) Quiet dignity and grace?
1: you know, i’m a rather brilliant surgeon. i could fix your hump. 2: What hump?
A sedagive! Give him a sedagive!
A) Whose brain did you use?
B) Abby… somebody.
A) Abby who?
Allow me, Master. Walk this way…this way.
And that was your cigar smoldering in the ashtray!?
And what is it that you do do
Certainly….you take the blonde, I’ll take the one in the turban.
Change the poles from plus to minus and from minus to plus
Could be worse….could be raining.
destiny no escaping destiny
DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING DEATH FOR ME!
DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ESCAPING DEATH FOR ME!
destiny, destiny, no escaping thats for me!
DIRTY WORD! HE SAID A DIRTY WORD!
Do you want to roll in the hay? (literally rolling in hay & singing)Roll, roll, roll in the hay.
Dr. Frankenstein: damn your eyes! igor: too late
Dr. Frankenstien; It’s Fron-ken-steen; Your putting me on- No its really Fron-ken-steen
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Werewolf?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What?
Igor: There wolf. There castle.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Why are you talking that way?
Igor: I thought you wanted to.
Dr.: Elevate me.
Inga: Right here?
Dr: …and you must be Eegor.
Igor: Its pronounced Eye-gore.
Dr: but they told me it was Eegor.
Igor: Well they were wrong then werent they?
Frau: Stay close to the candle. The staircase can be very trecherous.
Hand me that candle, would you?….Put the candle back.
He vas…my BOYFRIEND!
He will curse da day dat he vas born a frankenstein!
HERBRUCHKER! (horse whinning in the background)
Honey…did you see? I put a special hamper in the bathroom just for your shirts, the other is just for socks and poopoo undies.
How can I say in a few minutes what it has taken me a lifetime to understand? Won’t you try? Okay….You got it Mister.
I aint got no body and no one cares for me yak yak yak yak
I am Frau Blucher.
I am Frau Blucher. (horse whinnys)
i don’t know, a little paint, some flowers, a couple of throw pillows
i suggest you put on a tie!
I’ve been saving these for a special occasion…CIGARS!!
I’ve put two hampers in the bathroom. There’s one for your dirty shirts, and the other one is for socks and poo poo undies.
If you’re blue and you don’t know where to go to why don’t you go where fashion sits…
(Muffled) PU’IN ON THE RIT’!
igor can you help me with the bags plase. Sure, you’ll take the blonde and i’ll take the one in the turban.
igor singing) I GOT NOBODY AND NOBODY’s GOT ME AKATAH KATAHTATA
Igor. Wait master it might be dangerouse………..
you go first
Igor: Dr. Frankenstein?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Fronkensteen.
Igor: You’re putting me on.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, it’s pronounced: Fronkensteen.
Igor: Do you also say, Froaderick?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, Frederick.
Igor: Well, why isn’t it: Froaderick Fronkensteen?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: It isn’t. It’s Frederick Fronensteen.
Igor: I see.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You must be Igor.
Igor: No, it’s pronounced: I-gore.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: But, they told me it was Igor.
Igor: Well, they were wrong then, weren’t they?
Inga: He will have an enormous shvonshtuker… Igor: He’s going to be very popular
It could be worse. It could be raining.
ixnay on the ottenray
Mr. frankenstein,no its fraankenstein, then is is frodrick fraankenstein, no its fredrick fraankenstein,you must be egor, no its igor.
Mr. frankenstein? No its fraankenstein. Then is it frodrick fraankenstein? No its fredrick fraankenstein,you must be egor. No its igor.
My father’s work was DOO-DOO!
My grandfather used to work for your grandfather. Of course the rates have gone up.
My grandfather’s work was DOO-DOO!
My Grandfather’s work was doodoo!
MY GRANDFATHER’S WORK WAS DOODOO!!!!!!!!!
My name is Harold. And I live here all alone. What is your name?
No â€“ oh -I donâ€™t believe â€“ oh â€“ ah â€“ oh â€“ oh â€“ oh, sweet mystery of life at last I found you
Now listen to me very carefully….with all of your might – Shove.
Oh darling. I’ll count the hours that you’re away…not the lips…I’m going to that party at nine, you’ll smear my lipstick.
OOHHHH Sweet mystery of life at last I’ve found you!
Pardon me, boy, is this the Transylvania Station?
Put the candle back.
Put ze candle bick.
Roll, roll, roll in ze hay…
Stay close to the candles! the staircase ….can be trecherous
Student- What about your Grandfathers work sir?
Fredrick- MY GRANDFATHER’S WORK WAS DOO-DOO!!
That goes without saying.
The little girl on the see saw- sit down
Little girl SIT DOWN
Then he, and you!?!! – Yes, he vas my boyfriend!!!
Wait! Where are you going? I was gonna make espreso.
Walk this way.
Werewolf. / Where wolf? / There wolf, there castle.
Werewolf. Werewolf?! There! What? There wolf.. there castle.
What a filthy disgusting job!
Could be worse, could be raining.
What the hell are doing in the bathroom day and night?! Why don’t you get out of there…give someone else a chance!!!
Where are you going? Oh you men are all alike, seven or eight quick ones and you’re out with the boys, to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!…Oh I think I love him!
Where are you going? Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and it’s off with the boys to boast and brag, You better keep your mouth shut!! *sigh* I think I love him.
Without this constant stream of neurons, we’d be NOTHING….BUT…A…BUNCH….OF…BROCCOLI!
Would you care for a roll in zee hay?
Would you like to have a role in ze hay?? it’s FUN!! Roll, roll, roll in ze hay!
Would you mind telling me, who’s brain I did put in?
And, you won’t be angry?
I will not be angry.
Abby-someone. Abby who?
would zee doctor care for a brandy before retiring? no, thank you very much. some varm milk perhaps? no, thankyou. Ovaltine!
YES, YES! He was my BOYFRIEND!!
You men are all alike… seven or eight quick ones then you’re off to boast and brag to the boys…… You better keep your mouth shut! *sighs* Oh, I think I love him.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Young Frankenstein’: Quotes from the movie ‘Young Frankenstein’