Movie Quotes from What Dreams May Come: Quotes from the movie What Dreams May Come
(1) We only know what we and others have seen, and no one has ever seen a suicide brought back.
(2) Stick around, chief. You ain’t seen nothing yet.
(1)Were you proud of your own kids?
(1)Oh well, that’s an easy bullshit answer. Wanna put some thought behind it?
…That’s why I had to come out now and tell you I’m giving up….just not in the way you think. Go home, Al. Will you tell my children that I love them and that I won’t leave their mother?
1) Are you and Annie in long courtship?
2) No, actually when we first met…
1) Soulmates! It’s like twin souls tuned into eachother, apparently even in death.
1) Fantasies aren’t what you need right now, Chris. 2)No, You’re right! I need Annie. 1) That’ll change in time. 2) Oh, come on, Einstein! Time isn’t something on my watch anymore. Time doesn’t exist here. And wherever it went it’s not going to make me need Annie any less. 1)You’ll feel differently, Chris. And so will she. 2)No. You don’t know us. 1) I wish I did.
1) How do you feel? More than I want you in or out of some school I want to know how you feel when you go to bed at night? 2) Really scared. It’s a slap in the face when you walk through the door and everyone’s taking a test…and they’re just breezing through it..and for you it just kinda goes. Every day I see how I’m not as good as you and every body else. But that doesn’t mean I give up. 1) I know I believe in you. If I was going through fucking Hell, I’d only want one person in the whole Goddamn world by my side.
1) It’s Tigger. It was Marie’s. Katie tore it up once….she’s here, isn’t she? Where is she, Albert? 2) Chris, here is big enough for everyone to have his own private universe. But that’s not why you haven’t seen your children, yet, is it? 1) What’s that mean, Buddha!?! I wanna see my chilren, Albert! 2) When you do, you will.
1) Where are we headed, babe? In one minute, I won’t know you any better than you’ll know me…but we’ll be together…where we belong. Good people go to Hell because they can’t forgive themselves..I know I can’t. But I can forgive you. 2)For killing my children and my sweet husband? 1)No. For being so wonderful that I guy would choose Hell over Heaven just to hang around you.
1) Where is God in all of this? 2) He’s up there somewhere looking down on us, wondering why we can’t hear Him. Ya think?
1)Self absorbed? THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANNIE! 2)Do you wanna fight? You can either hide from it, or you can understand it. She will not accept or realize what she’s done. And she will spend the rest of eternity trying to figure it out.
1)What’s gonna happen to her? 2)She’s going where we all go. How can that be bad?
1:So what is the me? 2: My brain I suppose. 1:Your brain ? Your brain is a body part. Like your fingernail or your heart. Why is that the part that’s you? 2:Because I have sort of a voice in my head, the part of me that thinks, that feels, that is aware that I exist at all. 1:So if you’re aware you exist, then you do. That’s why you’re still here.
A whole human life is just a heart beat here in heaven, then we’ll all bw together forever…….How will i find you?…I found you in Hell you think i can find you in Jersey?
Across whatever desert it is, I send you my love.
anal sex can be fun! put it in the butt
Because he’s drowning. thats why. He’s 13 years old. He needs to hang out with his friends. He needs to veg out in front of the tellevision. He needs for once in his life to read a fucking book that he actually likes.
chris- You say he’s doing this because of me?
annie- No. It’s actually worse than that. He’s into you so deep he thinks he’s letting himself down. You say he can do something then he can’t then he thinks he’s shit. How sick is that?
Dear Diary, I’m writing in your bullshit pages because my shrink is crazier than I am; he think’s you’re therapy.
Everybody’s hell is different. It’s not all fire and pain. The real hell is your life gone wrong.
Good people go to hell because they can never forgive themselves.
I found you in Hell. Don’t you think I could find you in Jersey?
I found you in hell. I think I could find you in Jersey.
I had a bad piece of fish before bed.
I like my wife in bed
I like that I’m not winning; It means your not cheating. I just wanna play until I do.
I think they screwed up, I’m in dog heaven… Well, if thats where we all go, then it can’t be bad can it?
I would go to hell to find you.
I’m sorry, babe, but there’s some things I have to say and I’ve only got a few moments left. I’m sorry for all the things I’ll never give you. I’ll never buy you another meatball sub with extra sauce–that was a big one! I’ll never make you smile. I just wanted us to be old together; just two old farts laughing at each other as our bodies fell apart…together in the end by that lake in your painting. That was our Heaven, see? There’s lots of things to miss: books…naps, kisses…and fights! God we had some good ones…thank you for those. Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our children…for the first time I saw them. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts. For your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. You were my life. I’m sorry for every time I ever failed you….especially this one.
If I can go all the way to hell to find you, I can sure find you in Jersey.
It’s not about understanding! It’s about not giving up!
Keep going that way until you smell money or you step in chocolate.
Occupational hazard of soul mates…one’s no good without the other.
Physical is the illusion. Thought is the reality.
Physicality is your illusion, Mind is your reality
Sometimes when you win, you lose.
They say we live in our minds anyway. Having you with me like this keeps me happy. why do i believe you can hear me? Why do i think you can see this?
They say we live in our minds anyways…
Think about mom. Think about when we died. Think about what you said to her to bring her back.
We were on this plane trip once and the flight attendant looked like this and had this name tag, Leona. My father said that Asian women were so lovely, and graceful, and intelligent. 2)He didn’t mean only- 1) I know it was just something he said. But what I thought was, when I grow up I wanna be that. 2) Do you still play chess? 1) I think I waited for my partner.
We were on this plane trip once and the flight attendant looked like this and had this name tag, Leona. My father said that Asian women were so lovely, and graceful, and intelligent. 2)He didn’t only- 1) I know it was just something he said. But what I thought was, when I grow up I wanna be that. 2) Do you still play chess? 1) I think I waited for my partner.
Well what does that mean Budda?…..Oh i screwed up im in dog heaven…….
what dreams may come
what is the explination given for why suicides go to hell.
what’ll happen to her?
she’ll go where we all go…now how can that be bad?
What’s that supposed to mean, Buddha?
What’s true in our minds is true, whether some people know it or not.
What’s true in our minds is true…whether some people know it or not.
when i was young…i met this beautiful girl by a lake
Whole family lost in car crashes—it’s enough to make a person buy a bike.
You were expecting physical danger? What could it do? Kill ya, huh? No, in Hell there’s real danger: losing your mind.
You’re all mouth and no chops.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘What Dreams May Come’: Quotes from the movie ‘What Dreams May Come’