#1: They aren’t as tough as they think
#2: Neither are we.
–Can you get a mob together?
–After what happened to Luther, I don’t think I can get more than two, three hundred guys.
–Now how do you want to work this? Flat rate or percentage?
–Who’s the mark?
1) Doyle, I know I gave him four threes. He had to make a switch. We can’t let him get away with that. 2) What was I supposed to do, call him for cheating better than me in front of the others?
1) He’s not as tough as he thinks. 2) Neither are we.
1) How much did you lose? 2) All of it. 1) In one damn night? What are you spraying money around like that for? You could’ve been nailed! 2) I checked the place first. There were no dicks in there. 1) But you’re a con man! And you blew it like a pimp!
1) I don’t even know you. 2) You know me. I’m the same as you. It’s two in the morning and I don’t know anybody.
1) I gave him breakfast just like you said. 2) And? 1) ‘S good. He threatened to kill me. 1) Hell, kid, they don’t do that, you know you’re not getting to ’em.
1) I gave him breakfast just like you said. 2) And? 2) ‘S good. He threatened to kill me. 1) Hell, kid, they don’t do that, you know you’re not getting to ’em.
1) Who told you this guy was in here? 2) Nobody. I just know what kind of woman he likes. Going to check all the joy houses ’til I find him.
1) You’re not gonna stick around for your share? 2) Nah. I’d only blow it.
1) Your boss is quite a card player, how does he do it? 2) He cheats.
1)I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasnt for Luther.
2)Nothin’s gonna make up for Luther.Revenge is for suckers. I’ve been griftin for 30 years and I’ve never got any. 3) Then why ya doin it? 4) I dunno..Seems worthwhile doesnt it?
1. May I check those rooms? 2. I wouldn’t if I were you 1. What are you going to do? Call the cops? 2. I won’t have to. You’ll be busting in on the Chief of Police down the hall.
1. Where’s that friend of yours? 2. He packed it in. Enrolled in detective school
1. Your boss is pretty good, Mr. Kelly. How does he do it? 2. He cheats.
And Blue Note wins it by a nose!
Dukey, if this thing blows up, the Feds will be the least of our problems.
Glad to meet you, kid, you’re a real horse’s ass.
He’s not as tough as he thinks.
I dunno know what to do with this guy, Henry. He’s an Irishman who doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, and doesn’t chase dames. He’s a grand knight in the Knights of Columbus, and he only goes out to play faro. Sometimes plays 15 or 20 hours at a time, just him against the house.
I’m gonna get him anyway
cause i don’t know enough about killin to kill him
If I didn’t know you better, I’d swear you had some class.
Luther told me you could teach me something. And I already know how to drink.
Nice con Hickey. I thought you were the Feds myself
Nice to meet you, kid. You’re a real horse’s ass.
No sense in being a grifter if it’s the same as being a citizen.
Not only are you a cheat, you’re a gutless cheat as well.
Put it in the basket, Chief!
Sit down and shut up, will ya? Try not to live up to all my expectations.
Sorry I’m late. I was taking a crap.
You’re right, it’s not enough. But it’s close!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Sting, The’: Quotes from the movie ‘Sting, The’