(1)I believe I’ll lock you in the tower for a few years until your head is ready…and then I’ll take it. (2) I believe you will not!
1. ‘Beware the Wheelers’ 2. What’s a Wheeler? 1. I don’t remember them.
1. Billina, this is our old house. The one that the tornado blew away. 2. Looks like it was a rough trip.
1. But if she guesses correctly and finds out about Ozma… 2. OZMA! You haven’t let her escape as wel!
1. But that’s not fair! 2. You said that you were willing to take a risk.
1. Did I hear somebody scream earlier? 2. No.
1. Dorothy, I can use the ruby slippers and send you home, and you’ll never have to think about Oz again. 2. What about my friends? 1. Forget about them…There’s no place like home.
1. He broke his leg, Aunt Em. 2. Dorothy, that leg’s mended now. It’s mended.
1. Hello, Dorothy. How are you? 2. I wish I wasn’t tied down.
1. I wonder what’s in this lunch pail…a ham sandwich?! 2. Glad it’s not fried chicken. 1. Oh, Billina, we’re back in Oz. Now, I can show you all of the people and things that nobody would believe in.
1. I’ve never left her out of my sight among strangers. 2. She’s in good hands.
1. If this is the land of Oz, then this is the Deadly Desert. 2. Deadly Desert? 1. It surrounds Oz. Last time, I flew over it in the old house. 2. Just my luck.
1. Lie down. 2. I’d like to sit up, if I may. 1. What did your aunt tell you? 2. To do what you told me, Miss Wilson. 1. Then, lie down.
1. Mom, is that you? 2. No, I’m Dorothy Gale.
1. My steel brains must be damaged, because I am having difficulty guessing. 2. Tik-tok.
1. My thinking must have completely run down. I do not remember leaving the Nome Kingdom. 2. Everything’s all right now.
1. Powder of Life? 2. You sprinkle it on something, and the thing comes to life. 1. Does Mombi have any more of it? 2. If she does, it’s’ in Cabinet 31, with her original head.
1. She is Ozma, queen and rightful ruler of Oz. Her father was king of Oz before the Wizard came. 2. Ozma grew up as Mombi’s slave, but when the Nome King promised Mombi thirty beautiful heads if she kept Ozma a secret, she enchanted her into the mirror. 3. I forgive Mombi. Dorothy has punished her by removing her magical powers, and a witch with no magic is a miserable creature indeed. 4. And that’s a fact.
1. Tell me who you are, and why you’ve come all the way to my kingdom, and what I can do to make you happy. 2. It must be the Nome King. 3. Where is he? I don’t see anybody. 4. My name is Dorothy Gale, Your Majesty, and these are my friends, Tik-tok, Jack, and the Gump. 1. Not THE Dorothy Gale from Kansas? 4. Yes, Your Majesty. We’ve come to ask you to release the Scarecrow, and restore the Emerald City. 1. You believe that I have stolen something, Dorothy, and you want me to give it back. 4. Yes, Your Majesty. 1. And what if they don’t want to give it back? 4. Then, we are here with our army to conquer you and force you to give it back.
1. Tik-tok’s not even alive. 2. I have always valued my lifelessness.
1. What are they? 2. Wheelers.
1. What is it? 2. Limestone pie and hot melted silver. 1. Melted silver?
1. What is this, a man or a melon? 2. A pumpkin, if you please. My name’s Jack. Jack Pumpkinhead.
1. Where did she get all of those different…heads? 2. Did you see the headless dancing girls outside?
1. Where did the rest of the water go? 2. Where did Kansas go?
1. Why did they bring you here, Dorothy? 2. Because I can’t sleep, and I talk about a place that I’ve been to, but nobody believes that it exists.
1. Why do you have to tie me down? 2. So that you don’t fall off. 1. I came all the way from a farm on a buggy, and I didn’t fall off.
1. You have so much. 2. I beg your pardon? 1. YOU HAVE SO MUCH!
1. You’ll be sorry for treating me like this. I’m a terrible person. 2. I am only a machine, so I cannot be sorry or happy, no matter what happens. 3. Where’s the Scarecrow, and what’s happened to the Emerald City? 2. Answer her. 1. The Nome King…The Nome King. He took all the emeralds. He turned everyone to stone. 3. What about the Scarecrow? 1. There’s only one person who knows where the Scarecrow is, and that’s Princess M-m-m…Princess Mombi. 4. Princess Mombi? 3. I don’t remember her. 2. Take us to Mombi. 1. Oh, no…no…no…Please let me go…Please…please…let me go. 3. All right, Tik-tok, let him go. 2. Behave yourself now. 1. I will, I’ll behave.
1. Your Majesty, they have discovered the Yellow Brick Road and are on their way to the Emerald City. 2. Good. They won’t get past…Mombi.
1. Are you sure you didn’t come back for…these? 2, My ruby slippers!
1. If his brain’s run down, how can he talk? 2. It happens to people all the time, ****.
1.You’re beautiful, whats your name?
3.MOM! My real mom!
A shooting star, Toto. A shooting star!
Be the queen of Oz, Dorothy!
Billina, if you don’t start laying again, Aunt Em says she’s gonna stew you up for supper.
Come here, chicken!
Dorothy, may I call you ‘Mom’, even if it isn’t so?
Half the trouble you get into comes from winding down.
He never stole the emeralds! They were there when he came.
Help me step through the glass, Dorothy.
How would you like to visit my fiery furnace?
I have always valued my lifelessness.
I shoulda quit when I was a head.
I wish all of us from Oz to return there safely, and for the Emerald City and all of the people in it to be restored to life.
I’ve never been past Franklin before.
If I had a stomach, I know I would be sick!
If we’re in Oz, Dorothy, I’d rather take my chances back in Kansas.
In just two months, it will be the year 1900. A new century. The 20th century. A century of electricity.
It’s past one o’clock in the morning, Dorothy.
It’s the Tin Woodsman…Oh, Tin Woodsman, what’s happened to you? What’s happened to everybody?…Oh, Cowardly Lion. What’s happened to you?
Little girls and talking hens make chickens fly the coop.
Look! Dorothy Gale is escaping!
Lunch pail. These Wheelers can be tricky customers.
Right! Tie my feet together!
Some place for a chicken coop!
Take me to the Nome King, you stupid idiots.
The clinic was hit by lightning, and it burned to the ground. Everyone was rescued, except Dr. Worley. He ran in to rescue his machines.
The last thing I remember is walking through the forest and hearing a loud noise.
There’s no place like home.
There’s no use in trying to escape. Nobody remembers where you are, there’s nobody left who even knows who you are
These Wheelers can be tricky customers.
This Mombi is some housekeeper!
This was the yellow brick road. It leads to the Emerald City.
Toto found me.
We come all this way to see a bunch of stiffs.
Well, the first thing we have to do is escape from the Wheelers. They’re outside, and said that they’re going to throw us into the Deadly Desert.
What is this, a man or a melon?
Why are all of you standing on your heads?
Why doesn’t the…sofa…go first?
You let her escape!
You run up the stairs. I’ll take care of them.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Return to Oz’: Quotes from the movie ‘Return to Oz’