Movie Quotes from Pinocchio: Quotes from the movie Pinocchio
1) Perhaps you haven’t been telling the truth, Bush-nocchio 2) PERHAPS?!
1) Perhaps you haven’t been telling the truth, Pinocchio 2) PERHAPS or maybe I’ve decided to become a salesman.
1) Perhaps you haven’t been telling the truth, Pinocchio 2) PERHAPS?!
1. And what might your name be?
1. So you can talk, eh?
2. Yes sir, I wanna go home to my mama!
1. Send him back! He can still talk!
2. Please, I don’t wanna be a donkey! Let me out of here!
1. Quiet! You boys have had your fun, now pay for it!
1. Who’s the beetle?
2. He’s my conscience. He tells me the difference between right and wrong.
1. WHAT?! You mean you take your orders from a grasshopper?
A conscience is that still small voice that people won’t listen to.
A lie keeps growing and growing until it’s as clear as the nose on your face.
give a little whistle…
Hi diddlee dee an actors life for me!
I got no strings, to hold me down, to make me smile, or make me frown
I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.
It needs a little oil.
Little puppet, made of pine, wake, the gift of life is thine.
Prove yourself brave, truthful and unselfish and someday you will be a real boy.
QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all enough’s enough.
Remember; Always let your conscience be your guide.
What does an actor need with a conscience anyway!?
What they can’t do these days!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Pinocchio’: Quotes from the movie ‘Pinocchio’