Movie Quotes from Jungle Book, The: Quotes from the movie Jungle Book, The
1)Here it comes. The Victoria Cross bit again.
2)It was then that I was given the Victoria Cross bit for bravery. Haha, those were the days! Discipline (shakes the stick) discipline was attained! Builds character, and all that sort of thing you know (leans on the stick and breaks it). Uhhh, where was I? Oh yes, inspection.
1. Ahh! No, no, I was just singing to myself. I have a problem with my sssinuses. 2. What a pity. 1. Oh, you have no idea. It’ssss sssimply terrible. I can’t eat, I can’t sssleep, ssso I sssing myself to sleep. You know, ssself hypnosysss? Let me show you how it workssss… (sings) Ahh Truuusssst iin meeeeeeee… 2. (steps on 1’s head) No, I can’t be bothered with that right now. Terribly sorry. 1. Some other time, perhaps. 2. Yes, perhaps.
1. He’s with me, any, And I’ll learn him all I know.
2. Well, heh, that shouldn’t take too long.
1. Hey, *******, look, he’s got a knot in his tail! 2. (mocking) He he he he’s got a knot in his tail! Ooh, this is going to ssslow down my ssslither…
1. Now, now. I know how you feel. But you must remember, ******, Greater love hath no one than he who lays down his life for his friend. When great deeds are remembered in this jungle one name will stand above all others. Our friend, ***** the bear.
2. He’s cracking me up…
1. The memory of *****Â´* sacrifice and bravery will forever be engraved on our saddened hearts.
1. This spot where ***** fell will always be a hallowed place in the jungle, for there lies one of nature’s noblest creatures.
2. I wish my mother could’ve heard this.
1. It’s best we leave now. Come along, man-cub.
2. Don’t stop now, Baggy, you’re doing great! There’s more, lots more!
A) He’s with me, ain’t he ? and I’ll learn him all I know. B) Oh yeah ? heh, that shouldn’t take too long…
An elephant never forgets!
Bravo, bravo! An extraordinary performance. And thank you for detaining my victim.
Ding Dong ! (sound of Baloo pulling Bagheera by the tail) Come on, Baggy, get with the beat !
Greater love hath no one than he who lies down his life for his friend.
Ha-ha.. tsk-tsk-tsk. Pitiful. Hey, kid, you need help. And old ***** is gonna learn you to fight like a bear. Now come on, I’m gonna show you. Grrr.
I have trouble with my sinuses.
I think a man lucky who could count you as a friend.
i wanna be like you, i wanna walk like you,talk like you it’s true
i wanna br like you, i wanna walk like you,talk like you it’s true
I will take you there, we will see who lives.
I’m gone, man… solid gone!
It makes the chase more interesting…for me.
It’s just not done, you hear! It’s just not done!
It’s me, *********. I thought perhaps you were entertaining someone upthere in your coils.
so what do you wanna do?i dunno, hey now don’t start that again!
Ten times the rains have come and gone. And I often stopped by to see how ******, the man-cub, was getting along. He was a favorite with all young wolf cubs of the pack.
That’s not a boat, that’s Queen Victoria!
That’s what friends are for.
The element of surprise? huh! I say… and now for MY rendez-vous with the little lost man cub…
The jungle speaks to me because I know how to listen.
The more I learn what is a man,
The more I want to be an animal.
The simple bear necessities.
What beastly luck. Confound that ridiculous colonel *****.
When you’re alone (When you’re alone) Who comes around? (Who comes around?) To pluck you up (To pluck you up) When you are down? (When you are down?)
word to your mother
You’ve got spirit for one so small!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Jungle Book, The’: Quotes from the movie ‘Jungle Book, The’