Movie Quotes from Goofy Movie, A: Quotes from the movie Goofy Movie, A
You’re doin’ the right thing, son.
Yeah, I know…but she’ll probably never talk to me again.
Well, if she doesn’t, maybe she’s just not the one for you.
That’s what I’m afraid of…
(1) Come on, Maxie, lets get this show on the road! (2)Um, just a minute you… party… animal…you
(1) my life is a living…(2)HELL-O little buddy,whos your favourite possum??? (1)..dont..touch me
(1)Why are you doing this to me dad? (2)’Cause, I don’t want you to end up in the electric chair.
(singing) (1) Do you need a break from modern livin’? Do you long to shed your weary
load? If your nerves are raw, and your brain is fried, just grab a
friend and take a ride together upon the open road.
(2) All in all, I’d rather have detention. All in all, I’d rather eat a
(2) And the old man drives like such a klutz, that I’m about to hurl my guts
directly upon the open road.
(1) There’s nothin’ can upset me, cause now we’re on our way. Our trusty map
will guide us straight and true.
(2) Roxanne please don’t forget me; I will return someday, though I may be
in traction when I do.
(1) Me and Max relaxing like the old days.
(2) This is worse than dragon breath and acne.
(1) In a buddy-buddy kind of mode.
(2) I’m so mad I think I may explode.
(1) When I see that highway, I could cry.
(2) Y’know, that’s funny – so could I.
(singing)No algebra tests til september…no more looking at losers like him…no more having to cheat, no more mystery meat, no more gym, no more gym, no more gym, NO MORE GYM!!!
1) A-hyuk! Mornin’ Son! 2)DAD!!! 1)Oops! I forgot! (pops in again) A-hyuk! Mornin’ Son!
1)Hop in, Maxie! 2)No. 1)Aww, allright then. Guess I’ll just have to go…ALL ALOOOOONE. That’s all. Just sit in the boat…ALL ALOOOONE. Talk to myself…ALL ALOOOOONE. 2)I guess so.
1)Oh, you’ll have plenty of time for parties when you’re older, Maxie boy. Why, when I was your age, I wasn’t even invited to a party. LOOK AT ME NOW!!! 2)Great, Dad.
1)Wait! I saved the best for last! A-hyuk! It’s been handed down from Goof to Goof to Goof and now…it’s yours, son! 2)A stick? 1)No, silly! A fishing pole! 2)Fishing? We’re going FISHING?!!
1. DAD I don’t know how to fish! 2. That’s OK, sun. That never stopped me. Now, I am going to show you a special trick that has been passed down for about 15 goof generations. The perfect cast. 1. The perfect what? 2. The perfect cast. My dad taught it to me when I was about your age. You gotta be looooooooose. Relaxxxxxxx. With your feet apart, 10:00, 2:00, quarter to 3, tour de shae, twist, pot of due, ima little pot, and a windup, and letter fly! The perfect cast!
1. Grrrrrrrrrrr. 2. Hi. Is Roxanne home? 1. Grrrrrrr. 2. Oh, my name’s Max. 1. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. 2. Does Roxanne live here? Does she even live on this block?
1. Here you go, navigator. Just follow the route on the map, son. 2. OK, uhhh. 1. Here comes our junction. OK, Max this is it. Left or right? 2. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… 1. Come on, Max! 2. Uhhhhhh LEFT!!! (car scrapes guardrail)
1. How ’bout a song, Dad? 2. Humph. 1. OK, a game? All right then. Man or woman? 2. Humph. 1. Man? OK, uh Walt Disney!
1. I can’t believe it! Bigfoot! 2. And I’ve got the only video! 1. We’re gonna be FAMOUS! 3. Hahhhhhhhh! Huh? 1. Let’s just get out of here. (searches for keys) 3. Hehehehe.
1. I just hate to be the bearer of bad news but… 2. What is it, Pete? 1. Your kid’s dooping ya. 2. What do you mean? 1. Well, I heard the little mutant tellin’ PJ that he changed the map so, you’re headed straight to LA, pal. 2. What? 1. Oh, you tried, Goof. He’s just a bad kid, that’s all. 2. I don’t believe you. 1. What? 2. I don’t believe you, Pete. 1. Hey, don’t take my word for it – check your map. 2. I don’t need to check the map. I trust my son. You know, maybe Max isn’t what you kid is supposed to be. He loves me. 1. Hey – my son respects me. 2. Yeah. 1. Check the map, Goof!
1.you look just like i did at your age… 2.please don’t say that dad…
How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?
Uhh…three and a half?
Boy, this has been one crazy vacation…
(2) And it’s not over yet…
GOOFY:But Max, this isn’t just MY vacation…it’s a vacation with me and my
Oh, Donald Duck?
No, silly! With you!
A little smokage OWOWOWOWWWW
Always putting too much water in these things.
Beat it Doofus!
Cartoon character A:I’m thinking of a person. You have to guess who it is. Cartoon character B: Is it a male? A: Yes. B: Walt Disney. A: Right!
cause after today my brain’s gonna be snoozin’! After today she’ll be mine
Goodbye pile of broken wood!
Goofy: Son i have something i want to show you (pulls out fishing pole) Max: A stick!? Goofy: NO son! A Fishin’ Rod!
I got myself a notion, and one I know that you’ll understand. We set the world in motion, by reaching out for each other’s hand. Maybe we’ll discover what we should have known all along – one way or another together’s where we both belong… If we listen to each other’s heart we’ll find we’re never too far apart, and maybe love is the reason why, for the first time ever we’re seeing it I 2 I… If a wall should come between us, too high to climb to hard to break through; I know that love will lead us, and find a way to bring me to you. So don’t be in a hurry, think before you count us out, you don’t have to worry, I won’t ever let you down… If we listen to each other’s heart, we’ll find we’re never too far apart, and maybe love is the reason why, for the first time ever we’re seeing it I 2 I… *Dad, Dad, do the perfect cast!!* … If you’re ever lonely, stop. You don’t have to be. After all it’s only a beat away from you to me. Take a look inside and see…Yeahhhh!! … If we listen to each other’s heart, we’ll find we’re never to far apart, and maybe love is the reason why, for the first time ever we’re seeing it I 2 I… Seeing it eye to eye…
I wish that this was the day…after today.
I’m in deep slutch…
Is it, uh, is it soup yet?
It’s been handed down from goof to goof to goof, and now…it’s yours,
look max! the leaning tower of Cheesa!
look……leaning tower of CHEEEZA!
Max:Uh, D-D-D-D-Dad? IT’S BIGFOOT!!!!! Goofy:Could you back up a bit, Mr. Foot? You’re out of focus.
Maxie! Wait up! You forgot your lunch! Have a nice day. (kisses him)
More ‘Hi Dad’ soup, please!
say sassy frass!!!!!
Some people settle for the typical things, living all their lives
waiting in the wings. It ain’t a question of if, just a matter of time,
before I move to the front of the line. Once you’re watching every move
that I make, you’re gonna believe that I got what it takes to stand out,
above the crowd even if I gotta shout out loud. ‘Til mine is the only
face you’ll see, gonna stand out till you notice me.
Uh huh! Max, look. It’s the leaning tower of cheesa!
Were going fishing!
Who’s yer fav’rite possum!?!?!
Yo Stacy – talk to me talk to me talk to me babey!
You get to cancel your first date in less than an hour…must be some
kind of lame-o record.
[singing]If we listen to each other’s heart We’ll find we’re never too far apart, And maybe love is the reason why. For the first time ever, we’re seeing it eye to eye
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Goofy Movie, A’: Quotes from the movie ‘Goofy Movie, A’