1)Careful Woman, that things loaded! *Bang* 2) Now it ain’t!
1. Cmon Chief lets play like we used too 2. You know this was your problem on the hunt
1. Come on! (They cross with a quails family) Look, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven…Oh, I think sixâ€¦ would be just right.
2. Six? Six what?
1. Dognabit, woman, your thievinâ€™ fox was after my chickens.
2. Rubbish and poppycock! I donâ€™t believe it. He wouldnâ€™t hurt a thing.
1. You callinâ€™ me a liar, you muddle-headed female? I saw it happen!
1. He won’t change and we’ll keep on being friends forever.
2. Forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things
1. Itâ€™s great to see you, ****. But ya know, you shouldnâ€™t be over here. Youâ€™re gonna get us both into a lot of trouble.
2. Hey, look I— I just wanted to see ya. Weâ€™reâ€¦ weâ€™re still friends, arenâ€™t we?
1. ****, those days are over. I-Iâ€™m a huntinâ€™ dog now.
1. Oh gosh! ****, youâ€™re the funniest thing I ever saw!
2. Go ahead! Go ahead and laugh! Youâ€™re like everyone else around here.
1. Oh, Iâ€™m sorry. I canâ€™t help it. You are so funny.
2. Go, I canâ€™t fish. Youâ€™re a silly, empty-headedâ€¦. Female!
1. Watcha smellinâ€™?
2. Iâ€™m on the hail of something.
1. Trail of what?
2. I donâ€™t know yet…Why, itâ€™sâ€¦ itâ€™s you
1. Well, why donâ€™t you go ask her?
2. Yeah, yeah. Guessâ€¦. Guess I will. Iâ€™llâ€¦ Iâ€™ll go up to her and Iâ€™ll say, â€œyouâ€™re the most gorgeous, uh, the most beautiful, uh, f-fâ€¦â€ Iâ€™ve never seen anyone, anywhere. Iâ€™ll sayâ€¦. Hi.
1. Why does the dog always get the fox on the run because the dogs got the hunter and the hunters got the gun 2. Oh Copper would never hunt me
1. You’re my best friend, ******.
2. And you’re mine, too, ****.
1. And we’ll be friends forever.
2. Yeah, forever.
1. Yow! Wha-what happened?
2. Hey, thereâ€™s something very familiar about those eyes, *****.
1. Nah, it couldnâ€™t be. Could it?
â€œNo huntingâ€, well now. We ainâ€™t gonna do none of that, are we Copper? Weâ€™re just gonna get us a no-good fox.
Because I’m a hound dog…arooroorooroo!!
Come on vixey
Darlin’ forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things.
Goodbye may seem forever, Farewell is like the end, But in my heart is a memory and there you’ll always be.
Huh! Heâ€™s sure makinâ€™ a big fuss over a little olâ€™ hurt leg!
I’m a hound dog!!
If you’re so foxy and he’s so dumb, then why does the dog always get the fox on the run? Becayse the don’s got the hunter and the hunter’s got the gun. Ka- BLAM! elimination. Lack of education.
No, no. It ainâ€™t a badger. Itâ€™s aâ€¦ itâ€™s aâ€¦ itâ€™s a fox. A fox?
Nonsense! Your foot is mendinâ€™ fine. Youâ€™ll soon be yourself. Oh land sakes, I donâ€™t know if I like that!
Oh copper would never hunt me
Smellinâ€™ and hackinâ€™ ainâ€™t enough. You gotta think nasty. Heh!
Temper? Temper! Woman, you ainâ€™t seen my temper!
Tod Ill get you back for this if its the last thing I do.
Tod: Copper, ur my best friend.
Copper: and ur mine too Tod.
Tod: and we’ll always be friends forever.
Copper: yea forever.
Tod: Copper, you’re my very best friend.
Copper: And you’re mine too Tod.
Tod: We’ll be friends forever won’t we?
Copper: Yeah, forever!
you’re my best friend copper
and you’re mine too todd
Young Copper: I’m a hound dog!
Young Todd: You’re my best friend, Copper.
Young Copper: And you’re mine, too, Todd.
Young Todd: And we’ll be friends forever.
Young Copper: Yeah, forever
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Fox and the Hound, The’: Quotes from the movie ‘Fox and the Hound, The’