(1) I used to box for Oxford.
(2) Oh yeah? Well, I used to kill for the C.I.A.
(1) You, pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scum-bag, fuck-faced, dickhead, asshole!
(2) How very interesting. You’re a true vulgarian, aren’t you?
(1) Otto, are you really Italian? (2) Si, absolumente. My name is Otto. It means ‘eight’.
(1) Where are they going?!
(2) To the c-c-c… The c-c-c-cath…
(1) Take your time.
(2) To the c-c-ca-cath…
(1)Try singing it!
(2) The CAAAH! The CAAAAAH!
–But it is a safety deposit box key?–Oh, yes.
–I used to box for Oxford.–Oh, yeah? Well, I used to kill for the CIA.
…poverty stricken, sexually repressed football hooligans.
1) Apes do NOT read philosophy! 2) Yes they do, Otto, they just don’t understand it!
1) Don’t ever call me stupid. 2) Why on earth not?
1) OK George, we gotta talk 2) You tell those pigs to FUCK OFF!! 1) (Turning to the officers) Fuck off pigs… (Officers do not respond) …Did you hear what I said?…Fuck. Off.
1)Why you pompous, stuck up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twurp, scumbag, fuckface, dickhead asshole! 2) You are a true vulgarian, aren’t you? 1) Your the vulgarian you fuck, now apologize!
1. Don’t call me stupid. 2. No, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!
1. Don’t call me stupid. 2. Right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I’ve met sheep that could out-wit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQ’s. But you think you’re an intellectual, don’t you, Ape? 1. …..Apes don’t read philosophy. 2. Yes they do, Otto. They just don’t understand it. Now let me correct you on a few things. Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not Every Man For Himself. And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are mistakes Otto. I looked ’em up.
1. We’re American; we like winners. 2. Winners…like North Vietnam? 1. Shut up!
1.) Nothing. It’s just that wasting old ladies isn’t nice! 2.) Well, it’s better than b-b-buggerin’ people!
1: dont call me stupid 2: oh im sorry calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!
20 million dollars and he’s worried about an insect.
A tale of murder, lust, greed, revenge and seafood.
A: How very interesting. You’re a true vulgarian aren’t you? O: You’re the vulgarian, you fuck! Now apologise. A: What, me to you? O: …Apologise.
Aristotle was not Belgian!!!!
Aristotle was not Belgian, the principle of Buddhism is not ‘every man for himself,’ and the London Underground is not a political movement! Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.
But you are a famous barrister, aren’t you?
Come on Wanda, gullet time.
Do you despise me?
Don’t call me stupid.
England is a fine country.
England’s contribution to world cuisine… the chip.
Even if you were my brother, I’d still want to fuck you.
Ewww. Don’t eat the green ones. They’re not ripe yet. Haa!!
guy: Don’t call me stupid. girl: Of course not, to call YOU stupid would be an insult to stupid people
He doesn’t have a clue…he’s so dumb, he thought the Gettysburg Address was where Lincoln lived. And when he heard your daughter’s name was Portia, he said, ‘Why did they name her after a car?’
Hey, great fish! A little squeeze of lemon, some tartar sauce, perfect.
How do you do, Mrs. Leach? I’m Harvey Manfredin Saint John. I’m with the CIA.
I love robbing the English, they’re so polite.
I love watching your ass when you walk, is that beautiful or what? Don’t touch him! He’s mine! A pound says you won’t kill her!
I said to myself: Where could George be going at 7:05 with that sawed-off shot gun?
I wanna make love with you Wanda. I’m a good lover, at least used to be, back in the early 14th century.
I’M SORRY I ATE YOUR FISH!
I’m with the CIA, I’m Agent Mann…Fred…Jenn…Sen…Sen.
Intelectually inferioir English faggots, Jesus they’re up tight.
Isn’t it time you faced up to certain realities, Ken. Come on. You’re a very attractive man, Ken. You’re smart, you’ve got wonderful bones, great eyes, and you dress really interestingly.
It’s an X-K-Red-27 technique.
Just another thought, faggot is spelled F-A-G-G-O-T. Jagoff.
K-K-Ken is c-c-coming to k-k-kill me!
Ken, somebody just called.
Ken: Otto. You owe me a p..p..p..p..p… Otto: What? Ken: You owe me a p..pound. Otto: …Not Granny… Ken: Met with an…accident.
My Grandfather was in the secret service, Mr Manfrenjensen, and i know perfectly well that you don’t tell people when you are de-briefing a KGB defector.
Nobody touch him! He’s mine!!
Now you listen to me Mr. Manfrengensen…
Oh, no! It’s K-K-K-Ken c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-kill me!
Oh, not you, Ken! You have a beautiful speaking voice…when it works.
Otto: Don’t call me ‘stupid’.
Wanda: Oh right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. I’ve know sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs. But you think you’re an intellectual don’t you, ape?
Otto: Apes don’t read philosophy.
Wanda: Yes they do, Otto. They just don’t understand it. Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian.
Wanda: The central message of Buddhism is not ‘every man for himself’.
Otto: You mean..
Wanda: And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked ’em up.
Stutter’s not getting any better is it, Ken?
Thats him, Inspector. He’s the one who tried to murder my dogs.
The central principal of Buddhism is not ‘every man for himself’!
The London underground is not a political movement.
the pearl is in the river
They get rigger mortis in the prime of life in this country.
u mother fucking asshole.. go fucking suck a cow you fucking fagget.. this fucking website is fucking gay.. fuck all u gay faggets
WAKE UP LIMEY FISH!!!
Wanda: Even if you were my brother, I’d still want to fuck you.
We did not lose Viet Nam, it was a tie!
We did not lose Vietnam, it was a tie!
We did not lose Vietnam… It was a tie!
We haven’t been to the pub in 15 years!
What kind of idiot robs his OWN HOUSE?!!!
What was the middle thing?
whoever left that last quote is REALLY lame. just a thought.
yelling out the car window: ASSHOLE!!!
You obviously don’t know anything about intelligence work, lady. It’s an XK Red 37 technique.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Fish Called Wanda, A’: Quotes from the movie ‘Fish Called Wanda, A’