1) I didn’t expect you to fall in love 2) I didn’t expect you to call into the Gap.
1) I’m sorry Dave. I would have drove him home but I dunno how to drive a stick.
2) C’mon baby I’ll teach you how….i got a stick right here!
3) I meant a real car Eddie not a Matchbox!
1) There are rules you know!
2) Rules? What rules?
3) Seniors Rule!!
1) turn that thing off or i’m gonna go Sean Young on your ass! 2) I think she means Sean Penn. 3) Oh good cuz’ Sean Young scares me.
1) Well Ray left, but it’s okay with me… I bet you can still catch him if you hurry. 2) actually I wanted to dance with you.
1) What do you think they;re talkin about down there? 2)us… 1)sayin’ what, Eddie? 2)oh you know, hes hot, hes ripped…3)He primps…Eddie takes longer to get ready to go out then I do. And he gets mad at me for making him wait?! But i do my share of waiting too alright.
1) You’re drunk
1)Oh, well when you put it that way
2)You’re not offended so don’t pretend to be
1)…Are you stoned…? 2)Dad, until you come in here and see a blacklight and a felt Led Zepplin poster, rest easy…
1)Hey, Dreama, you remember Nicole 2)Oh yeah, from the slumber party last weekend, we braided eachother’s hair 3)That’s right, and then we played truth or dare, you admitted to liking Alanis Morrisette BEFORE the album went platinum…
1)Well, I guess it’s easy to be a bitch now that Brad’s availabe again. 2)It’s easy to be a bitch either way.
1)Who would you rather do: Agent Scully or Gillian Anderson? 2)They’re the same person, you idiot. 3)How about you? 4) Let’s see, a flaky, self-absorbed actress or a gun-toting, badass FBI agent with years of pent-up sexual tension? No contest. 5) My man. What I wouldn’t do to Scully…
1. Ham-bone! 2. Dickweed!
1. How did you get this number?
2. I remembered it.
1. If your mom’s home she’s going to see straight through that Dean Martin Impression, I’ll sneak you around the back
2. Her car’s not there… She’s not home.
1. nicole’s a lot of talk very little action
2. yeh a lot of girls are like that
1. not all girls
2. *funniest expression ever*
1. son, are you stoned? 2. are you serious? 1. its 9pm… 2. so it is. 1. you didn’t get out of bed all day. 2. so wouldn’t the correct question be, son are you ill? 1. are you? 2. no. 1. are you stoned? you can tell me, you know, i’d be cool. 2. yeah i know you’d BE COOL. 1. what’s that supposed to mean? 1. it means i’ve read your yearbook. light up and party, have sex be free, we’re the class of ’73! 1. are you stoned? 2. until you come in here and see a black light and a felt led zeppelin poster, rest easy.
1. Thanks for coming through at the last minute Ray.
2. Oh no problem, you deserved to be here
1. where’re you going?
2. i’m staying. i like to party, i like to get down
1. Who are we making jealous. 2. Everyone, Nicole…everyone.
1. Who are we making jealous? 2. Everyone.
1. You guys………. Sprinklers
2. Us guys……….. Sprinklers
1.) Hey Nicole wait. If your mom’s home she’s going to see right through that Dean Martin impression. I can sneak you through the back. 2.) Her cars not here. Shes not home. 1.) Ok bye.
1.Are you Stoned? 2. Dad, wouldn’t the correct question be Son are you ill? 1. Are You? 2. No. 1. Are you sure you’re not stoned?
1.Monopoly on pep is deffinatly held by Timezone status whores.
2.We prefer socially-non-retarded.
1.Son are you stoned? 2. Dad, wouldn’t the correct question be, son are you ill?
1:Didyou leave breadcrumbs? 2:Yeah Glow in the dark. 1:Oooooooo!
A) i guess it’s easy to be a bitch now that brad seldon’s back on the market.
B) it’s easy to be a bitch either way.
Big hands, big feet, you know…
Bread crumbs mi amiga.
Breadcrumbs mi amigo. Hasta.
Bring the milk home.
Dad, bring the milk home.
Dad..until you come in here and find a felt Led Zeplin poster and a blacklight, you have nothing to worry about.
Dating is art to girls n well… Aleshas an Artist!
Drink your mochacinnos, sing along to Celine Dion…BAHHHHHH
eddie- and three words always seal the deal for me… chase- another tequila shot
get drunk have sex be free… we’re the class of ’73!
Girl gets two faced boy in backseat…violence anticipated!
Give it up dickweed, princess leyah aint comming.
guess who got asked to the centenial extravaganza?
Guy) I was hoping I could ask to cut in. Girl) Well Ray left, but it’s okay with me… I bet you can still catch him if you hurry. Guy) Actually I wanted to dance with you.
He makes me leave a spleen on deposit.
he was upset, but i let him know your were easy
He was upset, but I told him you were easy.
Hey, I finally downloaded the original Space Invaders. I’m talking quality 1981 graphics here.
I didn’t expect you to fall in love. -I didn’t expect you to fall into the Gap.
I didn’t expect you to fall in the Gap.
I thought you weren’t going to do that safe shit ride this year.
I’m a walking punchline.
I’m banannas for you. Love Nicole.
I’m glad it was you at my door tonight Dave.
Is that a nipple ring? Take your top off, let’s get a look at it.
It’s called an easy out clause because it’s supposed to be easy.
Junior High happened.
Let me rephrase that. What do you think Brad will think of my mom’s red halter top.
Mr Hammond) We’re moving in together. Mrs. Maris) Obviously, we all need to think about what this means. Nicole) Sure, well…tell you what. Why don’t you two think about it here, and we’ll go think about it in the treehouse.
Niccole’s my friend!
Nicole-(to her father) Yeh..I have some serious trust issues with the opposite sex..i wonder where that comes from?
Not in this life time Romeo! Nicole’s my friend.
Not in this life time, Romeo!
onward through the fog! light up and party, have sex, be free. we’re the class of ’73
onward through the fog! light up…have sex…be free…we’re the class of ’73!
Onward through the fog.light up, get drunk, have sex, be free.
We are the cats of 73
Prince Charming’s a dick, bring on the frogs.
Refers to himself as ‘the de-virginator’…
Schemeing Socialite Snags Dream Date.
She’s the kinda girl that will call you on your bullshit. She isn’t afraid to dance and she offers to pay. She doesn’t decide before a date whether or not she’s gonna kiss you; she’s not earnest, yet she’s not completely ironic either…She orders dessert and she can be ready in ten minutes.
Son are you stoned? Dad, wouldn’t the correct question be, son are you ill? Are you? No. ………Are you stoned, cuz you know I would be cool with that. Yeah I know you would dad. What’s that supposed to mean? I’ve read your yearbook. “Onward through the fog! Light up, have sex, be free! Were the class of 73!" …….Are you stoned? Dad, until you come in here and there a felt Led Zemplin poster and a black light, rest easy.
Sprinklers… with orange water. Come on, if anything is to blame for this it’s school spirit.
Sue Ryan: It’s easy to be a bitch now that Brad Seldon is available.
Nicole: It’s easy to be a bitch either way.
There are RULES you know!
They don’t sound like Brandy!
They’re the Electrocutes.
This doesnt sound like Brandy!
To make an impact you have to go to extremes.
To make an impact, you have to go to extremes.
Well for one thing… he’s too tall.
Well I guess its easy to be a bitch now that Brads available. -It’s easy to be a bitch either way.
When girls compete it’s art,, and well Alica’s an artist
When the water hit the centenial table I almost cried I was laughing so hard. -But you never laugh. It was on the inside.
when your overweight and your last name is Vine, it doesn’t take long for people to think of a nickname.
Yeah its a scam alright but who’s fooling who?
You think you’re Miss Thing. But you know what? You’re just a wanna-be who got lucky with a case of bulimia!
Your moms gonna see straight through that Dean Martin impression. I can sneak you through the back. -Her cars not here… shes not home. -OK, bye.
Yuck it up clowns, If you enjoy my humiliation Monday at Timezone should be a real hutnin…
Yuk it up clowns!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Drive Me Crazy’: Quotes from the movie ‘Drive Me Crazy’