( after electrician has just been electrected) that boys observed a lot of voltage
(1)What do you think about our boat?(2)I feel I need a tetanus shot just from looking at it. The only thing holding it together… are the bird droppings, sir.
…it can’t be easy for Lieutenant Lake to be thrown into a jungle such as this and I know it will make things hard on all of us!!
1) What’s your name? 2) Nitro 1) Interesting nickname..what’s your real name? 2) Nitro…but I’m working on a nickname…how’s this?? …Mike…
1)And just why am I here? 2)You know, because of the thing…the weenie tattoo!
1)I want a man with a tattoo on his dick. Have I got the right man?? 2)By a strange coÃ¯ncedence you do sir.
1. Getting the ol’ torpedo polished sir? 2. Shut up Stepanik. 1. Thank you sir, it’s nice to be noticed.
1. It still tastes like creamed corn. 2. It’s deviled ham. 1. That would be a problem.
1. Buckman! There was a fingernail in my food! Yesterday, it was a bandaid! 2. Sorry, sir, the band aid was holding the fingernail on. 1. What else do you put in your sauce? There’s cockroaches in the flour! Your cigar ash is in the spaghetti! Geez, Buckman,(holds can). This stuff has been on here since Korea! This can expired in 1966! 2. (samples food) It still tastes like creamed corn! 1. Except that it’s DEVILED HAM!
1. Damn! I never saw this shit on the recruiting poster! (adjusts light on periscope, singing) Be All that you can Be! 2. That’s the army song!
1. Is that my chicken? (points to a small piece of chicken meat on a guy’s shoulder) 2. No, sir, it’s a parrot…from the Caribbean. 1. Don’t let it fly away, that’s dinner!
1: Alright let’s kick this pig. Let’s leave him squealin from the feelin. 2: Squeakin from the freakin. 3: Oinkin from the boinkin.
1:Yesterday I found a bandaid in my food. Today it was a finger nail. 2: Sorry sir, the bandaid was holding the finger nial on.
20 years down the fucking drain
And who’s our next contestant?
Do you think we’re all gonna get up in the morning and have a hot steaming cup of pig-fat???
Excellence knows no age, sir.
Great. Our Chaplain has arrived.
hey man, names rick. 2) hi rick iam nitro. 3) whats your real name? 4) nitro but iam working on a nickname what do you think of this?….mike…
I didn’t see this on any recruiting posters!
I don’t think it’s good policy for the navy to hand over a billion doller pice of equipment to a man who has welcome abord tattood on his peines
I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!!
I need a man with a tattoo on his dick! Have I got the right man?
I think I’m gonna get my ass kicked, sir.
I think we should continue to kick ass sir.
I’m a dedicated pain in the butt, sir.
Lieutenant Lake, you are almost out of uniform.
marty: BUCKMAN! what the heck are you doing?
buckman: restocking the pantry, sir
marty: what are in these 2 cans?
buckman: that one’s coffee….and that one looks like cooking lard.
marty: and which one do you think we’ll be using more often? The coffee….or the lard? you think we’re all going to jump out of bed in the morning and have a big, tall, steaming cup of PIGFAT?
No disrespect to the USS Rustoleum here, but this is ridiculous!
Now keep an eye on the string cos the water pressure is going to squeeze the hull of this boat like an empty beercan hahhh
Now, call me a prude if you want. But I don’t think it’s a good policy for the Navy to hand over a billion dollar piece of equipment to a man who has ‘Welcome Aboard’ tattoed on his penis!
Oh get up there you miserable little puke.
Oh, yeah. I just hope they have one in turqouise.
OK, boys. Down we go.
Perfect. We just tracked down a boatload of beered-up fishermen.
Person 1) Are you sure her clothes are in here? person 2 holding up a bra) Unless these are yours.
seven years down the fucking drain!
Sombody get Buckman and laungh him out of a torpedo tube!! (fat guy that just farted runs away)
That boy’s absorbed a lot of voltage
That would’ve been unethical, sir. I’m only out to screw myself. That would’ve screwed everybody.
Think like a pirate. I want a man with a tattoo on his dick! Have I got the right man?
This is the US NAVY. WE DO NOT HAVE TO WALK THE PLANK!
Well what the heck, why don’t we pull in so you can putt out.
What’s our mission? Rescue Gilligan?
you ever saw anything like on one of those big nukes?
no er we didn’t have clothes lines we had those dryer things with the window on the front
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Down Periscope’: Quotes from the movie ‘Down Periscope’