1) You, what’s your name? 2) Darrell…yeah, I know some motherfucking karate!
1) Can you Must something? 2) Yeah, I must be taking a piss.
1) I want the chicken…a whole one. 2) Make that two. 3) Two…whole chickens. 2) And one to go.
1) Why do you care? You’re just here for the money. 2) I’m here because I do care, and honey, the money’s not that good. 1) Whatever!
1) You’re our tambourine man. 2) I’m your drug dealer?
1. How’d they get you to stay? 2. They gave me candy and called me their light. 1. That’ll do it.
Ah, you guys don’t know shit!
EVEN REJECTS FROM HELL CAN LEARN
I was moved by the invitation.
I will not go down under the ground
‘Cause somebody tells me that death’s comin’ ’round
An’ I will not carry myself down to die
When I go to my grave my head will be high,
Let me die in my footsteps
Before I go down under the ground.
(Bob Dylan’s ‘Let Me Die In My Footsteps’)
I….am….a…Ma.rine. Does…any…one…know…ka…ra..te? 2) Man, y’all sound like third graders!
If you don’t want to die, remember to knock.
Life sucks…here, have a candy bar.
No honey, We just gonna have to tie you down to the chair because we know we want you to stay.
Oooh, Whitebread’s in trouble!
She was to ugly to eat….I fed her to my dogs
Snitches get stitches.
Sometimes it gets a lot of wrong answers to get to the right one.
Tambourine man, tambourine man, sing a song for me.
The Dylan/Dylan contest.
There are no VICTIMS in this classroom!
There are no victims in this classroom.
What are they, rejects from hell?
when I die my head will be high
You can either choose to leave here and not graduate, or you can stay and put up with me. It may not be a choice that you like, but you do have a choice.
You know, he was my best friend, (name). Was being the operative word here.
You that white bread bitch messing up my babies’ minds!
You want to be a teacher? Then TEACH!
Your brain is like a muscle. If you want it to be strong, you got to work it out.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Dangerous Minds’: Quotes from the movie ‘Dangerous Minds’