1. Come on out *****, come on. Itâ€™s safe now. We donâ€™t have to hide any longer.
2. What happened mother? Why did we all run?
1. Man was in the forest.
1. Heâ€™s kind of bashful, isnâ€™t he Mamma?
2. Well, maybe he wouldnâ€™t be if youâ€™d say hello.
1. Hello ***** (He doesnÂ´t answer) I said hello.
2. Well, arenâ€™t you going to answer her? Youâ€™re not afraid, are you? Well, then go ahead, go on! Say hello.
3. (Bashfully) Hello.
1. Iâ€™m thumping. Thatâ€™s why they all me Thumper.
(Echo) …call me Thumper…
1. Mother, look! Whatâ€™s all that white stuff?
2. Why, itâ€™s snow.
2. Winter has came
1. Mother, what we gonna do today?
2. Iâ€™m going to take you to the meadow.
1. Meadow? Whatâ€™s the meadow?
2. Itâ€™s a very wonderful place.
1. Then, why havenâ€™t we been there before?
2. You werenâ€™t big enough.
1. Those are birds.
2. Burrr! Burrr!
1. Look, heâ€™s trying to talk.
3. Heâ€™s trying to say bird.
1. Say bird!
1. Uh-uh. Bird-duh!
(All) Come on, say bird! Say bird! Say bird! Say bird!
1. Wake up, wake up!
2. Oh, what now?
1. Wake up, friend Owl!
2. Whatâ€™s going around on here?
1. Itâ€™s happened! Itâ€™s happened! The new prince is born! Weâ€™re going to see him! Come on! Youâ€™d better hurry up!
1. Well, this is quite an occasion, yes sir. Isn’t every day a prince is born. Youâ€™re to be congratulated. (All)Congratulations! Congratulations!
2. Thank you very much. Come on, wake up. We have company.
1. What-cha gonna call him?
2. Well, I think Iâ€™ll call him Bambi.
1. Bambi. Yep, I guess thatâ€™ll do all right.
2. Bambi, my little Bambi.
1. Winter sure is long, isnâ€™t it?
2. It seems long but it wonâ€™t last forever.
1. Iâ€™m awful hungry mother.
2. Yes I know.
A new prince is born!
Come on! Itâ€™s all right, look. The water is stiff.
Eating green is a special treat. It makes long ears and great big feet. (Whispers) But it sure is awful stuff to eat.(Normal voice) I made that last part up myself.
Eating greens is a special treat
They make long ears and great big feet
(But they sure are awful stuff to eat)
Everyone respects him. For of all the deer in the forest not one has lived half so long. Heâ€™s very brave, and very wise. Thatâ€™s why heâ€™s known as the Great Prince of the forest.
Get up *****! Get up. You must get up! Get up! Get up! Now come with me.
He doesnâ€™t walk very good, does he?
He’s been twitterpated!
Hee, hee, hee. I don’t believe I’ve never seen a more likely looking pair of fawns. Prince ***** ought to be mighty proud.
Hop over! Hop over! ***** Didn’t hop far enough.
If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.
Is it spring yet?
It is man. He is here again. There are many this time. We must go deep into the forest. Hurry, follow me!
It’s a flower!
It’s alright…the water’s stiff!
Itâ€™s awfully good. Itâ€™s delicious! Why donâ€™t you try some? No, no not that green stuff, just eat the blossoms, thatâ€™s the good stuff.
Kinda wobbly, aren’t ya?
Love is a song that never ends
One simple theme repeating
Like the voice of a heavenly choir
Love’s sweet music flows on.
Man was in the forest.
Mother! Mother, where are you? Mother!
Nearly everybody gets twitter-patted in the springtime. For example, youâ€™re walking along minding your own business; youâ€™re looking neither to the left, nor to the right when all of a sudden you run smack into a pretty face Who-o! Who-o! You begin to get weak in the knees, your headâ€™s in a whirl! And then you feel light as feather, and before you know it youâ€™re walking on air, and then, you know what? You’re knocked for a loop! And you completely lose your head!
Oh, that’s all right. He can call me flower if he wants to. I don’t mind.
Pretty, Pretty Flower
Same thing every spring. Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, love sweet song. Humph. Pain in the pinfeathers, I call it.
Thats why they call me Thumper!
Thumper, what did your father tell you? (Thumper) If ya can’t say nothin nice, don’t say anything at all.
wait i hear trouble what what is it hornet nest antler high very good
wait now i see trouble what what rivel stag dead ahead ah he’s very small shouldn’t be any trouble oh yeah i can be plenty of trouble no not you yeah oh now you had it ha i got ya ha now who’s got who
Wait! ***** wait! You must never rush out on the meadow. There might be danger. Out there we are unprotected. The meadow is wide and open; there are no trees or bushes to hide us, so we have to be very careful. Wait here. Iâ€™ll go out first. If the meadow is safe Iâ€™ll call you. Come on, *****. Itâ€™s all right. Come on.
Wake up, friend owl! WAKE UP!
Watch what I can do!!
Why, itâ€™s the young Prince, *****! My, my how youâ€™ve changed. Turn around there. Let me look at you. I see youâ€™ve traded in your spots for a pair of antlers. Hee, hee, hee. You know just the other day I was talking to myself about you, and we were wondering what had become of you.
You can call me Flower if ya want to.
You can call me flower if you want to.
you cant see your mother anymore……come with me my son.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Bambi
‘: Quotes from the movie ‘Bambi