Movie Quotes from Superman III: Quotes from the movie Superman III
(1) How can I help?
(2) Get this man a helmet! Oh, it’s you. Forget the helmet!
(1) I didn’t have my camera with me.
(2) A photographer eats with his camera, a photographer sleeps with his camera!
(3) I’m glad I’m a writer.
(1) That’s his sister, Vera Webster.
(2) The picture looks fuzzy.
(3) The pictures fine, she . . . she looks like that in real life.
(1)I was born rich, never worn the same pair of socks twice.
(2) What do you do with your socks?
(1)I don’t know, they’re laundered and sent to some charitable institution, I think. Actually, I don’t know what they do with them. Maybe they turn them into dust rags or pen wipers or something like that.
(2) Or maybe socks.
A wise man once said, I think it was Atilla the Hun, It is not enough that I succeed, everyone else must fail.
Columbia has two important exports, and one of them’s coffee.
Computers rule the world today.
How can he say that pure categories have no objective meaning in transcendental logic? What about synthetic unity?
Never underestimate the power of computers.
ROSS WEBSTER:He didn’t die? I ask you to kill Superman,and you’re
telling me you couldn’t even do that one simple thing?
You mean to tell me that I ask you to kill Superman and you can’t even do that one simple thing????
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Superman III’: Quotes from the movie ‘Superman III’