#1 Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, nerf hearder!!
#2 Who’s Scruffy-looking?!
#1: I won’t fail you. I’m not afraid.
#2: You will be. You will be.
#1: We would be honored if you would join us. #2: I’m sorry. They arrived just before you did.
#1: What’s in there? #2: Only what you take with you.
#1: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder.
#2: Who’s scruffy-looking?
#1: You certainly have a way with people. #2: They never even asked me any questions…
(Artoo beeps). There’s nothing wrong, Artoo. Just setting a new course. (Artoo beeps). We’re not gonna regroup with the others. (Artoo beeps). Yes, Artoo. That’s all right. I’d like to keep it on manual control for awhile. (Artoo beeps).
-Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father….
-He told me more than enough, he told me you killed him..
-No Luke, I am your father…
….i don’t believe it! ….that is why you fail.
…and i thought they smelled bad on the outside.
1) I’m looking for a Jedi Master. 2) Ah Yoda! You seek Yoda! 1) You know him?! 2) Come, I will take you to him. But first we eat. Good food.
1) Laugh it up fuzzball. You didn’t see us in the South passage. She confessed her true love for me. 2) Wha? Why you stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf hurder! 1) Who’s scruffy looking? 2) I guess you don’t know everything about women!
1) Obi Wan never told you what happenned to your Father 2)He told me enough,…..he told me you killed him. 1) No,……I am your Father 2) THAT’S NOT TRUE!!! THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE!!! 1) Search your feelings, you know this to be true! 2)NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
1) Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father. 2) He told me enough. He told me you killed him! 1) No. Luke, I am your father. 2) No, that’s not true. That’s impossible! NO!!!!! 1) Search your feelings, Luke. You know it’s true. Now take my hand, and we will rule the galaxy as father and son! 2) I’ll never join you!
1) Sir!! The odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field are approximately 3,720 to 1!!
2) Never tell me the odds!!
1) Sir? Might I inquire whats going on? 2) Why not? 1) Impossible man. .
1) We’ll have to go out on taun-tauns then. . 2) Sir, your taun-tuan will freeze before the first marker. 1) Then I’ll see you in Hell! Ya!
1) You stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder!
2) Who’s scruffy looking?
1)I don’t…I don’t believe it.
2)That is why you fail.
1)That boy is our last hope……..2) No,there is another
1. Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses. 2. Yes, my lord.
1. Calrissian, take the princess and the Wookiee to my ship. 2. You said that they’d be left in the city under my supervision. 1. I am altering the deal. Pray that I don’t alter it any further.
1. Captain, being held by you isn’t quite enough to get me excited. 2. Sorry, sweetheart. I haven’t got time for anything else.
1. I cannot teach him. Much anger in him, like his father. 2. Was I any different when you taught me? 1. He is too old. Yes, too old to begin the training.
1. I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience. 2. He will learn patience. 1. Much anger in him, like his father. 2. Was I any different when you taught me? 3. Yoda!?
1. I don’t trust Lando. 2. I don’t trust him either, but he is my friend.
1. I’d just as soon kiss a Wookiee. 2. I can arrange that. You could use a good kiss.
1. Lord Vader, what about Leia and the Wookiee? 2. They must never again leave this place. 1. That was never a condition of our agreement! That was giving Han to this bounty hunter. 2. Perhaps you think that you are being treated unfairly? 1. No. 2. Good. It would be most unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here.
1. Luke. 2. Father. 1. Son, come with me. 2. Ben,why didn’t you tell me?
1. Master Luke, sir. It’s so good to see you fully functional again. (Artoo beeps). Artoo expresses his relief, also. 2. How ya feelin’, kid? You do look strong enough to pull the ears off a (something). 3. Thanks to you.
1. Patience. 2. And sacrifice Han and Leia? 3. If you honor what they fight for, yes.
1. Vader wants us all dead. 2. He doesn’t want you at all. He’s after somebody called Skywalker. 3. Luke! 2. Lord Vader has set a trap for him. 1. And we’re the bait.
1. What are you doing here? 2. Ah, repairs. I thought that you could help me out. 1. What have you done to my ship? 2. YOUR ship? Hey, remember you lost her to me, fair and square. (Chewbacca growls). 1. How you doin’, Chewbacca? Still hangin’ around with this loser? (Chewbacca growls). Hello, what have we here? Welcome, I’m Lando Calrissian, the administrator of this facility, and who might you be? 3. Leia. 1. Welcome, Leia.
1. What are you doing? You’re not actually going into that asteroid field. 2. They’d be crazy to follow us, wouldn’t they?
1. What’s going on…buddy? 2. You’ll be put into carbon freeze.
1. What’s wrong with the Falcon? 2. Hyperdrive. 1. I’ll get my people to work on it. 2. Good.
1. Why are they doing this? 2. They never asked me any questions.
1. Why wish you become Jedi? 2. Mostly because of my father, I guesss. 1. Your father? Ah, powerful Jedi was he. Powerful Jedi. 2. How could you know my father? You don’t even know who I am. I don’t even know what I’m doing here! We’re wasting our time.
1. Would it help if I got out and pushed? 2. Captain Solo, Captain Solo… 3. It might.
1. You must not go. 2. But Han and Leia will die if I don’t. 3. You don’t know that. Even Yoda cannot see their fate. 2. But I can help them. I feel the Force. 3. But you cannot control it. This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. 1. Yes, to Obi-Wan you listen.
1. You said that you wanted to be around when I made a mistake. Well, this could be it, sweetheart. 2. I take it back.
1. I love you 2. I know
1. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
2. He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
1. No. I am your father.
1.) We need?…Well what about You need? 2.) I need? I don’t know what you’re talking about 1.) Tsk! Probably don’t! 2.)And what precisely am i supposed to know?! 1.) C’mon, you want me to stay because of the way you feel about me! 2.) Yes, you’re a great help to us, you’re a natural leader! 1.) No!…that’s not it! C’mon….Eh, C’mon! 2.) You’re imagining things. 1.) Am i? Then why are you following me? Afraid i’d leave without a goodbye kiss?!
1.)Sir, Mistress Leia has been trying to reach you on the comlink… 2.) I turned it off, i don’t wanna talk to her. 1.) Well she’s wondering about Master Luke, she doesn’t know where he is. 2.) I don’t know where he is. 1.) Nobody knows where he is! 2.) What do you mean NOBODY knows?!
1:THAT BOY IS OUR ONLY HOPE,2:NO THERE IS ANOTHER
1>Bounty Hunters. We don’t need their scum.
1>Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father did he?
2>He told me enough he told me you killed him.
1>No Luke I am your father.
2>That can’t be that’s impossible.
1>Search your feelings you know it to be true.
Ah, can not get your ship out.
All too easy.
And I thought they smelt bad on the outside.
And worry you should not. For my ally is the force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the force around you. Between you and me, the rock, the tree, and yes, even the land and the ship.
Apology accepted, Captain Needa.
Artoo says that the chances of survival are 725 to 1 (Artoo beeps). Actually, Arto has been known to make mistakes from time to time.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship.
At least you’re still in one piece. Look what happened to me!
Away with your weapon. I mean you no harm.
Bring my shuttle.
But first we must eat…cum. Good food cum.
Chewie, this won’t help me. (Something). There’ll be another time. The Princess, you have to take care of her. You hear me, huh?
Chewy, take the professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive.
Decide you must, how to serve them best
do or do not there is no try.
Do or do not, there is no try
Do or Do not, there is no try.
Do, or do not. There is no try.
Do, or do not…there is not try—Yoda
Do, or don not, there is no try.
Down your weapons put!
For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi my own counsel I will seek on who is to be trained.
For my ally is the force…and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the force around you, here between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes, even between the land and the ship.
Get a shuttle ready. I shall assume full responsibility for losing them, and apologize to Lord Vader. Meanwhile, continue to scan the area.
Good shot Janson!
Han: Hey your worship, I’m only trying to help.
Leia: Would you please stop calling me that.
Han: Sure Leia.
Leia: You make it so difficult sometimes.
Han: I do I really do. You could be a little nicer though. C’mon admit it, sometimes you think I’m all right.
Leia: Occasionally, maybe. (Han takes her hand and massages it) When you aren’t acting like a scoundrel.
Han: Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
Leia: Stop that.
Han: Stop what?
Leia: Stop that. My hands are dirty.
Han: My hands are dirty too. What are you afraid of?
Han: You’re trembling.
Leia: I’m not trembling.
Han: You like me because I’m a scoundrel. There aren’t enough scoundrels in your life.
Leia: I happen to like nice men.
Han: I’m a nice man.
He is too old. Yes; too old to begin the training.
How did you know that the hyperdrive on the Millennium Falcon has been deactivated? (Artoo beeps). R2D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer!
How you get so big eating food of this kind?
Hurry up goldenrod. You’re gonna be a permanent resident.
I AM YOUR FATHER
I could use a good kiss!
I don’t know where you get your delusions, laser-brain.
I have altered the agreement, Pray I dont alter it any furthur.
I just know that you’re going to do something wrong, and I want to be around to see it.
I love you! I know
I must’ve hit her pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that.
I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.
i thought they smell bad…on the outside…
I’m standing here in pieces and you’re having delusions of grandeur
im not afraid.you will be. you will be
Impressive. Most impressive.
Impressive…most impressive. But you are not a Jedi yet.
It’s a good bet that the Empire knows we’re here.
It’s not my fault!
LANDO: Lord Vader, what about Leia and the wookiee?
VADER: They must never again leave this city.
LANDO: THAT WAS NEVER A CONDITION OF OUR AGREEMENT, NOR WAS GIVING HAN TO THIS BOUNTY HUNTER!!
VADER: Perhaps you think you’re being treated unfairly?
LANDO: [pause] No.
VADER: GOOD! It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here.
laugh it up fuzz ball!
Laugh it up, fuzzball!
Leia: I love you…
Han: I know.
Leia: I thought you had decided to stay.
Han: Well, that bounty hunter we ran in to on Ord Mantell changed my mind.
LEIA: Vader wants us all dead!
LANDO: He doesn’t want you at all! He’s after somebody called Skywalker!
LANDO: Lord Vader set a trap for him!
LEIA: And we’re the bait!
LANDO: Well, he’s on his way.
HAN: (furiously getting up) Perfect. You fixed us all up pretty good, didn’t you? My FRIEND! (Slugs LANDO) [AUDIENCE: Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!]
Leia: You have your moments. Not many of them but you do have them.
Looking? Found someone you have, I would say, hmm? (laughs)
Luke (to Darth Vader): I’ll never join you!
Luke, don’t give into …that leads to the dark side!
Luke, don’t give into …that leads to the darkside
Luke, Dont give into , that leads to the darkside!
Luke: I’m not afraid!
Yoda: Oh, you will be! You will be!
Luke: I, I don’t believe it.
Yoda: That is why you fail.
Luke:HAN! LEAH! Yoda: (sighs) Control! Control! You must learn control! Luke: I saw a city in the clouds. Yoda: With the force you can see many thing. The future, other places, friends long gone. Luke: They were in pain. Yoda: It is the future you see. Luke: Will they die?! Yoda: Difficult to see always in motion is the future.
Mind what you have learned, save you it can.
Mine Mine Mine Mine or I will help you not. Artoo, let him have it.
my allie is the force and a powerful ally it is
Never tell me the odds!
No try….only do or do not….there is no try
No! Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.
No, no, no. This one goes here, that one goes there. Right?
No…try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
Oh, they’ve encased him in carbonite! He should be very well protected, if he survived the freezing process that is.
Oh, this is suicide!
Only a fully trained Jedi with the Force as his ally will be able to defeat Vader.
Our first catch of the day.
Perhaps you think you are being treated unfairly?
Size matters not. Look at me, judge me by my size do you? Hmm, Hmmmm. As well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerfull ally it is. Life creates it…makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force, around you. Here… between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere…yes…even between the land and the ship.
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?
Stormtroopers, here? We’re in danger! I must tell the others. Oh, no! I’ve been shot!
Strong is Vader, mind what you’ve learned, save you it can.
That is the system, and I’m sure Skywalker is with them. Set your course for the Hoth system. General Veers, prepare your men.
That’s two you owe me, junior.
The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
There isn’t enough life on this ice cube to fill a space cruiser.
There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No dissintigration. 2. As you wish. 3. Lord Vader. My lord, we have them.
There’s a meteorite that hit the ground near here. I want to check it out. It won’t take long.
There’s an awful lot of moisture in here. I don’t know; I have a bad feeling about this.
This bucket of bolts is never gonna get us past that blockade.
This deal is getting worse all the time.
THREEPIO: Sir, it’s quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable.
HAN: Not entirely stable? Well, I’m glad you’re here to tell us these things! Chewie, take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Try not. Do or do not…there is no try.
Vader: Impressive. Most impressive. Obi Wan has taught you well.
Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
Vader: No. I am your father.
Luke: No. That’s not true. That’s impossible!
Vader: Search your feelings, you know it be true.
Luke: No! Noooo!
Vader: The force is strong with you young Skywalker… but you are not a Jedi yet!
We would be honored if you would join us.
Well then i’ll see u in hell
What if he doesn’t survive? He’s worth a lot to me.
The Empire will compensate you if he dies. Put him in!
What is thy bidding, my Master?
Where are you going?
Looks like I’m going no where…
Whew! I thought they smelled bad on the outside!
Who’s scruffy looking?
Why you stuck up, half-wit, scruffy looking…nerf herder!
Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler! You’ve got a
lot of guts coming here, after what you pulled.
Why, you slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindler.
Why, you stuck up,…half-witted,…scruffy-looking…
Yes yes, but first we must eat. Come. Good food, come.
Yes, take you to him.
Yoda, you seek Yoda.
You be more careful. (Artoo beeps). Artoo, that way.
You could use a good kiss!
You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.
You truly belong with us in the clouds
You want the impossible.
You’re lucky you don’t taste too good.
You’re lucky you don’t taste very good.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Star Wars: Episode V’: Quotes from the movie ‘Star Wars: Episode V’