Movie Quotes from Star Wars: Episode I: Quotes from the movie Star Wars: Episode I
The silver, yellow-eyed droid made the way to the dull business room for the mysterious cloaked Ambassadors. The machine, calling itself TC-13, droned to the two Jedi in a female robotic voice: We are greatly honored by your presence, Ambassadors. Make yourselves comfortable. My master will be with you shortly.
Not a word came out of the Ambassadors’ mouths in the presence of the droid. The sleek, human-like machine made an exit. The two brown cloaks’ hoods were lifted by the hands of the Jedi. A voice echoed through the room, bouncing off the large, thick glass of the window framing a titantic, beautiful Naboo: I have a bad feeling about this.
A much taller, stronger human stood next to the anxious Jedi, replying: I don’t sense anything.
An expression of explaining spread over the worried Jedi’s face: It’s not about the mission, Master. It’s something… elsewhere, elusive.
The younger man’s Master glided slowly toward the window holding the image of space and planet: Don’t center on your anxieties, Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan followed his move.
The older Jedi continued: Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs.
Still persisting, Obi-Wan was: But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future.
The young man’s teacher corrected his student’s judgement: But not at the expense of the moment. Be mindful of the living Force, young Padawan.
Giving up, the Padawan learner replied mechanically: Yes, Master.
(name) told me to stay in this cockpit and that’s what I’m gonna do.
*Always two there are. A master and an apprentice.
*But who was destroyed? The master or the apprentice?
*Gungans get pasted too, eh? *I hope not.
1- Always two there are… no more…no less. A master and an apprentice. 2- But which one was destroyed, the master or the apprentice?
1. A very well put-together little droid, Your Highness. Without a doubt, it saved the ship, as well as our lives. 2. It is to be commended. What is its number? (Artoo beeps) 1. R2D2, Your Highness. 2. Thank you, R2D2. (Artoo beeps). Padme, clean this droid up as best you can. It deserves our gratitude.
1. Always two there are. No more, no less. A master and an apprentice. 2. But which was destroyed, the master or the apprentice?
1. Anakin, stay where you are. 2. But I– 1. Stay in that cockpit.
1. Are you an angel? 2. What? 1. An angel. I heard the Deep Space pilots talk about them. They’re the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Iego, I think. 2. You’re a funny little boy. How do you know so much? 1. I listen to all of the traders and star pilots who come through here. I’m a pilot, you know, and someday, I’m gonna fly away from this place. 2. You’re a pilot? 1. Yep. All my life. 2. How long have you lived here? 1. Since I was very little, three, I think. My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost us, betting on a pod race. 2. You’re a slave? 1. I’m a person, and my name is Anakin. 2. I’m sorry. I don’t fully understand. This is a strange place to me.
1. Are you an angel? 2. What? 1. An angel. I heard the Deep Space pilots talking about them. They’re the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Diego, I think. 2. You’re a funny little boy. How do you know so much? 1. I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I’m a pilot, you know, and someday, I’m gonna fly away from this place. 2. You’re a pilot? 1. Yep. All my life. 2. How long have you been here? 1. Since I was very little, three, I think. My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hut, but she lost us bettin on a podrace. 2. You’re a slave? 1. I’m a person, and my name is Anakin. 2. I’m sorry. I don’t fully understand. This is a strange place to me.
1. Are you sure about this? Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly even know. The queen will not approve. 2. The queen doesn’t need to know. 1. Well, I don’t approve.
1. Be mindful of your feelings. 2. Your thoughts dwell on your mother. 3. I miss her.
1. I have a bad feeling about this. 2. I don’t sense anything. 1. It’s not about the mission, Master. It’s something elsewhere…elusive.
1. It is too late…it’s… 2. No. 1. Obi-Wan, promise me that you will train the boy. He is the chosen one. He will bring balance. Train him.
1. Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word. I will train Anakin, even without the approval of the council if I must. 2. Qui-Gon’s defiance I sense in you. Agree with you, the Council does. Your apprentice, Skywalker will be.
1. Master, sir. I heard Master Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I was wondering, what are midi-chlorians. 2. Midi-chlorians are microscopic life forms that dwell in all of us, and we are symbionts with them. 1. Symbionts? 2. Life forms living together. 1. They live inside me? 2. In your cells.
1. These junk dealers must have a weakness of some kind. 2. Gambling. Everything around here revolves around betting on those awful races.
1. What are you doing? 2. Checking your blood for infections. Go on. You have a big day tomorrow.
1. Who is it? 2. Anakin Skywalker to see Padme, Your Highness. 1. I sent Padme on an errand. 3. I’m on my way to the Jedi temple to start my training, I hope. I may never see her again. I just came to say good-bye. 1. We will tell her for you. We are sure that her heart goes with you.
1. Whosa are yousa? 2. I’m Padme. 1. Meesa Jar Jar Binks. 2. You’re a Gungan, aren’t you? 1. Uh-huh. 2. How did you end up here with us? 1. My no know. Meesa day startin’ off pretty okey-day with an early mornin’ munchen, then gettin’ very scared and grabbin’ the Jedi, and pow, meesa here…meesa gettin’ very, very scared.
1. Why were you banished, Jar Jar? 2. It’s a long-o tale-o, but a small part of it would be, meesa…clumsy. 1. You were banished because you were clumsy?
1. You almost got us killed. Are you brainless? 2. I spake. 1. The ability to speak doesn’t make you intellegent.
1. You’re a Jedi Knight, aren’t you? 2. What makes you say that? 1. I saw your lasersword. Only Jedis carry that weapon. 2. Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it from him. 1. I don’t think so. No one can kill a Jedi. 2. I wish that were so.
1. But sir is that legal?? 2. I will make it legal.
1: Honerabl representitives of the Republic…I come to you under the gravist of cercomstances. The Naboo system has been attact by the droid armies of the Trad…
2: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THERE IS NO PROOF! (so on and so on)
3: I will not differ! I’ve come to resolve this attack on our soverenty now! I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invation in a commity! If this body is not capable of action…I sugjest new leader ship is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence…In Chancler Volorams leadership.
::sigh:: Agree with you the counsil does. Your apprentice, young Skywalker will be.
Ahhhh….it wasn’t my fault really…Sebulba flashed me with his vents. I actually saved the Pod…mostly.
At Last we shall reveal ourselves to the Jedi Knights. At last we shall have our revenge.
AT LAST WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge!
Be mindful of the future but not at the expense of the moment
Be mindful of the living force young padawan.
Better dead here, den dead in da core. Ah! Whatsa meesa sayin’?
But which was destroyed, the Master or the Apprentice?
But you can’t stop the change. No more than you can stop the suns from setting.
Chesko Sebulba. Me tisa radico pada me chapy chowa!
Clouded this boy’s future is.
Concentrate on the moment. Feel, don’t think.
Count me out of this one. Better dead here than dead at the core. Ye, gods! Whatta meesa sayin’?
Even Master Yoda doesn’t have a midi-chlorian count that high!
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, andger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering….I sense much fear in you.
fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
fear leads to anger… anger leads to hate… hate leads to suffering… I since much fear in you
Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally -Darth Maul
Goody Morning Munchen!
Greed can be a powerful ally.
Hard to see the dark side is.
He’s a doug. An especially dangerous doug
Here, master. Tatooine. Small, out of the way, poor.
Hi! Your buddy here was about to be turned into orange goo. He picked a fight with a Dug. An especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba.
I beg your pardon… what do you mean I’m naked? (ARTOO BEEPS) My parts are showing? Oh, my goodness. How embarrassing!
I don’t care what universe you’re from, that’s gotta hurt!
I Don’t Care What Universe Your From, That’s Gotta Hurt.
I just happen to have a chance cube here. Blue, it’s the boy. Red, his mother (Watto rolls the cube and Qui-Gon waves his hand over it). You won the small toss, Outlander, but you won’t win the race, so it makes no difference!
I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum’s power.
I was not aware of such failure. You are… mistaken.
i will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war
I will sign no treaty, Senator.
I’m a person and my name is anikin.
I’m a Toydarian. Mind tricks do not work on me, only money. No money, no parts, no deal, and nobody else has a T-14 Hyperdrive generator, I promise you that.
If they don’t get the shield generator fixed, we’ll be sitting ducks!
It’s not about the mission master it’s somewhere elsewhere…elusive.
It’s working! It’s working!
Keep racing, Ani, you’re gonna be bug-squash.
Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future
Mom, you said that the biggest problem in the universe is no one helps each other
My lord… is that llegal?
Now this is pod racing!
Now, Viceroy. We will discuss a [I]new[/I] treaty.
Of course, our blockade is perfectly legal.
Ooh, icky icky goo!
Oona yoka Ani.
Oooh, icky icky goo!
Queen Amidala: I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war, Senator!
QUI-GON: You must have Jedi reflexes if you can race pods. (Jar-Jar sticks his tongue into a bowl of fruit and before he can pull it away, Qui-Gon grabs it) Don’t do that again.
R2 get us out of this mess your gonna get us both killed
R2 get us out of this your gonna get us both killes
Senator Palputine: Here with me is Queen Amidala, recently elected ruler of the Naboo.
Padme: Honorable Representatives of the Republic, I come to you under the gravest of circumstances, the system of naboo has been invaded by Tha Trade Federation and their droid armies.
Sir, they’ve gone up the ventilation shaft.
That is the sound of a thousand terrible things headed this way.
That’s gotta hurt
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
the boy is dangerous, they all sense it…why can’t you?
The queen trusts my judgment; you should too.
There is no civility, only politics. There is no interest in the common good.
There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can’t explain what happened.
There’s always a bigger fish….
this is my apprentice, Darth Maul
This is my apprentice, Darth Maul. He will find your lost ship.
Viceroy, I don’t want this stunted slime in my sight again.
We are indebted to your bravery, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and to you, young Skywalker. We shall watch your career with great interest.
we dare not go against the jedi.
we’sa have a grand army
what did Obie Wan say to young Luke before they entered the bar?
What do you mean naked?My parts are showing? Oh my goodness!
What yet? Monster out dair! Leakin’ in here! All sinkin’ and no power! Whena yousa dinkin’ wesa in trouble?
What yet? Monsters out dair! Leakin’ in here! All sinkin’ and no power! Whena yousa dinkin’ wesa in trouble?
When they find us, they’ll crush us, grind us into tiny pieces, and blast us into oblivian.
Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you lose.
Why do I sense we’ve picked up another pathetic life form?
wipe them out… all of them
Wipe them out…..ALL of them.
wipe them out…all of them
Ya scroonie dough pot slamo
You can’t stop the change any more than you can stop the suns from setting
You can’t stop the change anymore than you can stop the sun from setting.
You come from a warm planet, Ani. Space is cold.
You were right about one thing, Master. The negotiations were short.
You were right about one thing, Master. The negotiations were short.
You’ll never reach the outskirts in time. Sandstorms are very, very dangerous.
Your focus determines your reality.
Yousa have the life play with thissen-hissen?
Yousa in big doo-doo Jar-Jar!!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Star Wars: Episode I’: Quotes from the movie ‘Star Wars: Episode I’