Movie Quotes from Rescuers Down Under, The: Quotes from the movie Rescuers Down Under, The
MY POOR BABY BOY EATIN BY THE CROCIDILES BOO HOO HOO
(percival)-Joanna Did You Take One Of My Eggs?
(Joanna)- nuh uh nuh uh ( shakes head)
( Percival)- OPen ur Mouth…..
1) It’s stuck tight! 2) Stuck tight? You get that diamond out of there or you’ll never see the light of day again!!!
1. *******, did you talk to ********?
2. (about to propose) Ah yes, but uh.. there’s… there’s something I want…
1. I know exactly what you’re going to say. ******** told me all about it.
2. He did? How, how… how did he…
1. Oh it doesn’t matter, I think it’s a marvelous idea.
2. You do? I mean, you… you really want to?
1. I don’t think it’s a matter of wanting, it’s a matter of duty.
2. D-duty? I… I never thought of it, well, umm… all righ… all right. How does… how does next ah-April sound to you?
1. Heavens no! We must act immediately, tonight!
2. Tonight? But, but, ah.. wait! Uh, ******, this is so sudden, I mean, don’t you at least need a gown or something?
1. No, just a pair of khaki shorts and some hiking boots!
2. Hiking boots?
1. A boy? You mean, a little kid kinda boy?
2. He was kidnapped.
1. Kidnapped? Aw… that… that’s awful. Lockin’ up a little kid. A kid should be free. Free to run wild through the house on Saturday mornings, free to have cookies and milk, and get those little white moustaches, you know, with the… NOBODY’S gonna take a kid’s freedom away while I’m around, nobody, do you hear me?!?
1. Be there MUST be a way out of here.
2. Oh, there’s a way out all right.
[All:] There is?
2. Absolutely. You’ll go as a wallet, you’ll go as a belt, and our dear *****…
3. No, no, no, I don’t want to hear it!
2. ***** will go as…
3. I can’t hear you… (covers his ears) la la la la la…
2. (Waits until 2. uncovers his ears) A purse.
3. Aiighh… no!!
1. Captain, is this a non-stop flight to Australia??
2. Well, ah… not exactly no, I could definitely say no. We’re gonna have to make connections with a bigger bird. Non-stop? What do I look like, Charles Lindburgh??
1. Hey! Hey wait! Wait! Woah!! I’ve been skewered.
2. I’ve already missed tea, Mr. Albatross, now don’t force me to take drastic measures. You MUST relax.
1. Relax?!? I have never been more relaxed in my life!! If I were any more relaxed, I’d be dead!!!
1. So ah…. which way ya takin’? Suicide trail through Nightmare Canyon, or the shortcut at Satan’s ridge?
2. Su… Suicide trail?
1. Good choice. More snakes, less quicksand.
did you take one of my eggs open your mouth these are not joanna eggs
Frank: Their to high.
Cody: *whispering* Frank, the box, use the box!
Frank: Right the box! *grabs keys* These things are heavy! *kicks them off the box*
I didn’t make it all the way through third grade for nothing!
If at first you don’t succeed try, try again?
Jonanna? Did you know…there was a razorback in my truck? Did ya? Did ya? THERE WAS A RAZORBACK IN MY TRUCK!!!
Look at me! I’m free!
Marahute. Screech! Calm down, calm down, I’m not gonna hurt you. That’s a girl, stay still, it’s okay. Screech! No wait, I wanna help you! Easy, easy. Screech, screech! You’re free! Noooooo! Screech! Umph.
Higher! Whoa! Ha, ha, ha. Screech! Bawwwk! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
McLeach: Joannaaa? Did you know.. there was a Razorback in my Truck? Didja’? *Joanna nods* Didja’? *Joanna shakes head no* There was a Razorback in my truck!
mmmmmm! Pea soup!
Singing: Home home on the range, where the critters are tied up in chains. I’ll cut through their sides and I’ll rip of their hides and the next day I’ll do it again
Well, what’ve we got here, Joanna, a dingo a razorback or a nice big…boy?
Who do you think you’re messin’ with you dumb animal, my mental facilities are twice what yours are, you peabrain!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Rescuers Down Under, The’: Quotes from the movie ‘Rescuers Down Under, The’