Movie Quotes from One Fine Day: Quotes from the movie One Fine Day
– Daddy why are all the girls talking to you like that?
– Like what?
– Hi Jack
– Let me guess. You’re Kristen’s ex-husband
– How can you tell?
– Well that’s Kristen’s daughter and this is a totally ex-husband thing to do
– Mommy. Mommy. I had a bad dream
– In 2 minutes you already fell asleep and had a bad dream?
–Want a Tic Tac?
–That’s all I got.
1) I’m hungry, daddy 2) Want a tic-tac?
1) What would you do if I kissed you right now? 2) Do you want to kiss me right now? 2) I wouldn’t have mentioned it if I didn’t
1) Your Peter Pan complex is so 90’s. 2) What Peter Pan complex? 1) The one you’re so proud of. 2) Do you have any friends? 1) I don’t have time for friends. 2) That’s because of your Captain Hook complex.
1. Your Peter Pan complex is so 90’s. 2. What Peter Pan complex? 1. The one you are so prod of. 2. Do you have any friends? 1. I don’t have time for friends. 2. That’s because of your Captain Hook complex.
A real super woman. Can open a door, can’t shut her mouth.
For The First Time.
Go rescue our kids.
Haha My mum hates ur dad
Soo… my dad hates ur mum
Have I Told You Lately?
I am sick of angry resentful … fish.
I am sick of angry resentful… fish.
I love you Lou, I love this job, I love Elaine Liebermann. #2 That’s a lot of love for you Jack.
I met a real piece of work this morning. This fish was a fox.
I only wanted to let you know that Sammy can get into trouble faster than you can make most women smile.
I wish I could find a fish who isn’t afraid of my dark chocolate layer.
I’ve got all these little balls up in the air and if someone caught one of them for me I’d probably drop all of them. #2 But you’re not a control freak. #1 No. I’m a single working mum.
Is the secret about feelings?
Isn’t It Romantic.
Jack don’t be a shit head. Go and pick up our kids.
Jack: Maggie, when you grow up and are incredibly beautiful and intelligent and possess a certain sweetness that’s… that’s like a distant promise to the brave, to the worthy, could you please not beat to a pulp every miserable bastard that comes your way simply because you can? Could you not do that?
Maggie Taylor: Okay Daddy.
Jack: You know what my mother used to say to me?
Melanie: Gee, no, what?
Jack: Love your guy like a little boy and he’ll grow into a man.
Melanie: So she knew back then that you were gay?
Just Like You.
Let’s do this right. Let me freshen up so I’ll feel a little more like a woman and less like a dead mommy.
Love’s Funny That Way.
Melanie Parker: You’re the most important thing in the world.
Sammy Parker: No, I’m not. Your job is.
One Fine Day.
That’s because you have Captain Cook complex. #2 There’s no such thing. #1 Yes there is.
The Boy From New York City.
The Glory Of Love.
This Guy’s In Love With You.
What A Difference A Day Made.
You aren’t going to fire me. My face is on buses.
You’re an arrogant ball juggler baby.
Melanie: I forgot to tell you that Sammy is allergic to shellfish and dander. And also, he’s not allowed to watch commercial TV. And no matter what he says, he has to hold your hand when he crosses the street. Oh, and also, if you go to the playground, I’d like you to check the sandbox first, because you never know what people throw in there. And, also… OK. Bye.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘One Fine Day’: Quotes from the movie ‘One Fine Day’