#1 You would fight to the death against a knight who is not your enemy, for a stretch of land that you can easily ride around. #2 So be it, to the death.
1) Merlin, where are you going? 2) Where do you think? You have a kingdom to rule. 1) But how? I don’t know how. 2) You knew how to draw the sword from the stone. 2) That was easy. 1) Was it? I couldn’t have done it.
1) Move aside! This is the King’s road – and the knights you joined arms against were his very own. 2) I await the King himself. His knights are in need of training.
1) The sword! You promised me the sword! 2) And you shall have it, but to heal, not to hack. Tomorrow, a truce; we meet at the river. 1) Talk! Talk is for lovers, Merlin! I need the sword to be King!
1) Will he live? 2) Yes. 1) And he and Guinevere will…? 2) Yes. 1)Merlin, will I ever have a son? 2) Yes. 1) Just ‘yes’? No riddles? That frightens me.
1. Even though such knowledge would burn and blind you…
2. Then burn me.
1.- What are you afraid of? Shall I tell you what’s out there? The Dragon. A beast of such power that if you were to see it whole and complete in a single glance it would burn you to cinders.
2.- Where is it ?
1.- It is everywhere. It is everything. Its scales glisten in the back of trees, its roar is heard in the wind, and its forked tongue strikes like… like lightning.
A king without a sword! A land without a king!
Annal Nathrak Oothfas Bethard Dokhail Dienvay
Any man who would be a knight and follow a king…follow me!
Arthur: Did you throw the sword into the water?
Percival: I did my lord
Arthur: And what did you see?
Percival: I saw nothing……I COULD NOT DO IT MY LORD!!!
Behold, the sword of power! Excaliber! Forged when the world was young; and bird and beast and flower were one with man, and death was but a dream! Speak the words!
For it is the doom of men that they forget!
Gaze into the eyes of the dragon, and despair!
Good and evil. There is never one without the other.
He who draws the sword from the stone, he shall be King. Arthur, you’re the one!
I have walked my way since the beginning of time; sometimes I give, sometimes I take. It is mine to know which and when.
I will love you always. I will love you as my queen, and as the wife of my best friend. And as long as I live, I will love no other.
If you eat that cookie it will be too late……(munch)…….too late!
It is a lonely life, the life of a necromancer…oh, yes. Lacrimae Mundi – the tears of the world.
Looking at the cake is like looking at the future, until you’ve tasted it, what do you really know? And then, of course, it’s too late.
Love is deaf as well as blind – that’s it!
merlin wer did u get that wonderful herb to my lungs
Now, once more, I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be!
O my go Merlin u stupid jew look at your penis its so small why can u get a dick like mine stupid nigger bitch ass fag.
Old Wounds Never Heal
Two days? The world’s not that big.
Two days? Thw world’s not that big.
When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
You betrayed the duke, you stole his wife, you took his castle – now no one trust you!
You fool. You are not a man, you are not a god. I will find a man and give birth to a god!
You have broken what could not be broken! Hope…is broken.
You must remember, there’s always something cleverer than yourself.
You’re not listening…well, your heart is not. Love’s not only blind, it’s deaf as well.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Excalibur’: Quotes from the movie ‘Excalibur’