Movie Quotes from Bringing Up Baby: Quotes from the movie Bringing Up Baby
1) David help me 2) No, that’s poison ivy 1) I bet you wouldn’t treat Ms Swallow this way 2) I’m sure Ms Swallow would no poison ivy if she sees it 2) Well I bet poison ivy runs when it sees her
1) Hey lady that’s a fire plug 2) I know it 1) Its against the law to park along side a fire plug 2) I know it 1) Come here 2) who me? why? 1) I’m Constable Sloakum 2) Oh, is that so? How do you do I’m Susan Vanks 2) How do you d— now listen I just want to let you know that you can’t park along side a fire plug 2) Well I was just watching the parade 1) Oh you were 2) I bet you get free seats to the circus 1) Well Elmer and I usu—now listen I’m just going to give you a ticket, 2) Oh jeepers 1) young lady it might interest you to know that you are under arrest. 2) Oh well…I mean why? 1) For parking along side a fire plug 2) Oh you mean that you think t hat this is my car 1) Well aint it? 2) No that’s my car 1) Well why didn’t you say so in the first place? 2) Well you didn’t ask me
1) The only way I’m going to follow another one of your suggestions is tif you hold a bright object in front of my eyes and twirl it
1. ‘My golfball, my car’…is there anything that doesn’t belong to you? 2. yes, thank Heavens…you.
1. He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me. DAVID! Where’d he go? 2. went to go change. 1. If he changes he’ll go away, and he’s the only man i’ve ever loved!
1. Why are you wearing that?[pointing to a nightgown] 2. Because I just went GAY all of a sudden![jumps up in the air]
1.[on the phone] Well if you aren’t going to help me then-[trips and falls] OH! 2. Susan? Are you alright? Is it the leopard? 1. No i–yes! Yes it’s the leopard! HELP!! [bangs stuff around and screams] HELP ME DAVID!! 2. Alright, hang on I’ll be right there. [#1 hangs up…all is well]
Everything’s going to be all right.
I’ll be with you in a minute, Mr. Peabody!
I’m strangely drawn toward you.
Mrs. Random: Well, you look perfectly idiotic in those clothes. David: These aren’t my clothes. Mrs. Random: Well, where are your clothes? David: I’ve lost my clothes! Mrs. Random: But why are you wearing *these* clothes? David: Because I just went gay all of a sudden!
Now it isn’t that I don’t like you, Susan, because, after all, in moments of quiet, I’m strangely drawn toward you, but – well, there haven’t been any quiet moments.
OOOOH, you’ve torn your coat.
Susan when a man is wrestling a leopard in the middle of a pond he’s in no position to run
Susan: (stuck in jail) Anyway, David, when they find out who we are they’ll let us out.
David: When they find out who you are they’ll pad the cell.
There *is* a leopard on your roof and it’s my leopard and I have to get it and to get it I have to sing.
There’s a leopard on your roof.
This will be our child!
This will be our child.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Bringing Up Baby’: Quotes from the movie ‘Bringing Up Baby’