(CLERK) Say, are you feelin’ all right? I heard about your collapse at the town meetin’…Dr. Cooper’s nurse is also our Mayor, you know. (JC) No, I didn’t know that so I’m like…the talk of the town, huh? (CLERK) Yes, so to speak…
(JC) A dog? Oh I love looking at them but owning one? Oh, you’ll have to walk it and feed it and…(STEVEN) Geez, it was just a thought! (JC) no it’s a lovely thought is just that…oh you know me…I’m not great with living things.
(JC) I fainted? Really, I did? Oh I’ve never fainted before, doctor (DOCTOR)Is there any chance that you may be expecting, Ms. Wyatt? (JC) No…. (DOCTOR) It’s Ok if you want to talk to me about it.. (JC) I don’t talk about it……I CAN’T TALK ABOUT IT! Oh Doctor…you thought that I was pregnant?! Fat chance! Oh but that’s not why I’m crying…you see…I haven’t had any…..I haven’t had any ….sex…
(JC)The food chain is MY account and I decide what is and what is not considered productive. (KEN) JC, I think you’re taking this a little too personal…(JC) You bet I am! I’m your superior in this company and I will not be countermanded- don’t you walk away from me you little pisser, if it weren’t for me you’ll still be selling shirts at Barney’s!
(Mr. Boone) Oh-oh…your well is dried up. (JC) Oh..oh thank goodness I thought it was serious, well can you fill it up, there’s a hose out back…(Mr. Boone) Fill it up? hahahaha..fill it up?! Lady, you’re out of water. You’ll need to tap into the county line and that’s 3 miles down the road..! (JC) Look Mr. Boone..I’m almost out of my mind here..I don’t understand these technicalities, just tell me one thing…is this going to be expensive? (MB) Uh…yep.. (JC) Well do you know approximately how much this is going to cost me…uh NO, right…well can you just GUESS!
1) Hi, I’m here for the nanny interview 2)So where are you from? 3) I’m originally from Wichita, Kansas 4) Uh-huh…and what brought you here to New York? 5) The Lord
1) I need to get out of here! I need to work! I need people! I need a social life! I need SEX! 2) But, but..but I’m a married man!
1) I’m a Vet 2) You’re a WHAT?! 3) I’m a Vetenarian 4) I’m spilling my guts to a Vet! I’m lying on a vet’s table?!
1) I’m almost out of my mind here, Mr. Boone. I don’t understand these technicalities. Just tell me one thing…is this going to be expensive? 2) Uuuh, yep. 1) Well do you know approximately how much this is going to cost me? 2) uuuh, nope 1) No, right, well JUST GUESS!
1) I’ve been completely humiliated! 2) Why? Because you told me you haven’t had sex in over a year? 1) It hasn’t been over a year! Where did you hear it was over a year, at the town meeting?
1) Oh.. hello Miss Wyatt.. this is wayne 2) Dwayne 1) we met in the park and he was just leaving 3) Go with him..
1) What is this?! 2) A baby! 3) What is it doing here? 4) Well you know that pin I thought I inherited from my cousin? 5) Yeah..? 6) Well it wasn’t a pin.
1) When did she have a baby? 2) Oh this isn’t JC’s baby, it’s her cousin’s, she’s just keeping her for a few days. 3) Well Fritz, as it turns out, I’m keeping her a little bit longer than that. 4) How long? 5) Oh..forever
Are you telling me I inherited a baby from a cousin I haven’t seen since 1954?
But this is not my baby!!! I went to Harvard and Yale and I don’t have children…
I can’t have a baby, because I have a 12:30 lunch date.
I can’t have a baby, I have a 12:30 lunch appointment
I fainted? really I did? I’ve never fainted before doctor. (DOCTOR) It’s Ok if you want to talk about it…(JC) no…..I can’t talk about it ! Oh doctor, you thought that I was pregnant!? Fat chance! But that’s not why I’m crying…you see, I haven’t had any….I haven’t had any….sex.
I have been yepped and noped to death by you guys, I have had it with whiskers and plaids. Look at me, I’m going nuts! I’m not prepared for wells that run dry, I just want to turn on the faucet to have water. I DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHERE IT’S COMING FROM!!!
I just couldn’t hand her to a woman that calls her husband sir, it gave me the chills, her life flashed before my eyes and then suddenly I saw her with frosty pink lipstick wearing a dairy queen uniform.
I just want to turn on the faucet and have water…I DON’T WANNA KNOW WHERE IT’S COMING FROM!!!
I’ll give you my Visa card.
I’m not her mother! And by the way, this baby has just been through a very traumatic experience, so a little compassion will not be out of line, okay?! …..I’ll give you a very big tip……I’ll give you my Visa card!
Ken, I need the P&Ls on Atlantic overseas. I also need the latest ZBPs and PBPs, and Robin, I want you to get me the CEO of IBC ASAP!
Look honey COWS..MOOOO!
Look, I appreciate you taking the time to chat, but I’m not into idle conversations so if it happens again, I think you and I should just ignore each other…because I’m not one of your students who’s going to faint every time you say hello- I’m a tough, cold, career woman with nothing in common with a vetinarian from Hadleyville. I have one thing on my mind and that is to get out of this moth-eatin’ town and nothing, including you Dr. Charm, holds any interest to me whatsoever…So what do you say about that?!
Look, there’s nothing to get uptight about, okay. We’re two Suma Cum Laudes we can handle a baby for 24 hours…
Nothing. Child can’t even hold a cup.
Now listen, this is my most important moment of my entire career, if you don’t pop this bottle into your mouth right this very second, you’re going to see yourself on the next train to Duluth!
Now look. There is nothing in the world to get uptight about. We are two summa cum laudes. We can handle one little baby for eight hours.
Oh doctor! You thought that I was pregnant?! Fat chance! But that’s not why I’m crying, you see, I haven’t had…I haven’t had any…sex.. I can’t even get the word out! Not that I was ever into it! But when is gone and you have no prospect of it in the future…it’s very upsetting!!!!
Only For Life.
So.. How long are you in diapers for… (shakes her head at the mistake) in town for.
Steven I can do this! You should see me with the diaper now, I’m so totally good at it!
Well it’s water under the bridge depending how good your offer is..
Well, it’s water under the bridge depending how good your offer is!
What did she say? She’s a vegetarian?
You damn right I’m taking this personal. I’m your superior in this company and I will not be countermanded….don’t you walk away from me you little pisser, if it weren’t for me you’ll still be selling shirts at Barneys!
You know…you kind of remind me of a bull terrier of some kind.
You see, I can’t have a baby because i have a 12 o’clock meeting.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Baby Boom’: Quotes from the movie ‘Baby Boom’