Movie Quotes from 101 Dalmations: Quotes from the movie 101 Dalmations
(Name), (name), if she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will . . .
1) I don’t like it, Jasper. I don’t like it. 2) Ah Shut up! 3) What!?! 2)Oh no, not you miss. Horace here. 3) Why you imbisile!
1. *******, isnâ€™t that a new fur coat?
2. Oh, my only true love, darling. I live for furs. I worship furs! Aaaahâ€¦. After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesnâ€™t?
1. ******, Iâ€™ve been thinking.
2. Now ******…
1. What if they went down the froze-up creekâ€¦ soâ€™s not to leave their tracks?
2. Oh, ******, you idiot! Dogs ainâ€™t that smart.
1. Good evening maâ€™am. Weâ€™re here to inspect the wiring and the switches.
2. Weâ€™re from the gas company.
1. Electric, electric.
2. Electric company.
1. How are you?
2. Miserable as usual. Perfectly wretched! Where are they? Where are they? For heaven sakes, where are they?
1. Who, *******?
2. The puppies!
1. Now *****, youâ€™ve just had your dinner.
2. But I am just the same Iâ€™m so hungry I could eatâ€¦ a whole elephant!
1. Oh ******, do you suppose they disguised themselves?
2. Say now, ******. Thatâ€™s just what they did. Dogs is always painting themselves black! You idiot!
1. Ta-tum-ti-ta-tum, Ta-tum-ti-ta-tum, Do you like my new song?
2. Ta-tum-ti-ta-tum. Such clever lyrics.
1. That old Dirty Dawson! The yellow-livered old skunk! Iâ€™d like to tear his gizzard out.
2. Why, *****, where did you ever hear such talk? Certainly not from your mother.
HOLY GREAT MOTHER OF GOD… I’VE BEEN CLONED!!!
( Lucky & Patch are both covered in soot at the Labrador’s place )
Lucky: DAD, PATCH PUSHED ME IN THE FIREPLACE!
Patch: LUCKY PUSHED ME FIRST!
Lucky: DID NOT!
Patch: DID TOO!
Lucky: DID NOT!
Patch: DID TOO!
Lucky: DID… NOT! ( sticks tongue out )
Perdita: PLEASE, CHILDREN, DON’T QUARRELL.
Pongo: ( notices pile of soot in fireplace ) SAY! PERDY, I’VE GOT AN IDEA!
( rolls in soot, comes out looking like the Labrador ) LOOK! I’M A LABRADOR! WE’LL ALL ROLL IN THE SOOT; WE’LL ALL BE LABRADORS!
Labrador: SAY! THAT IS AN IDEA!
Pongo: COME ON, KIDS, ROLL IN THE SOOT!
Puppy 1: YOU MEAN YOU WANT US TO GET DIRTY?!
Puppy 2: DID YOU HEAR THAT, FRECKLES?!
Puppy 3: DAD WANTS US TO GET DIRTY!
Puppy 4: MOTHER, SHOULD WE?
Perdita: DO AS YOUR FATHER SAYS.
Puppy 1: ( disguised as a Labrador ) HEHEHE… WE’RE GONNA FOOL THE OLD MAD LADY!
â€œDognappingâ€ Can you imagine such a thing? â€œFifteen puppies stolenâ€, they are darling little things. Anitaâ€¦. Ha-ha-haâ€¦ and her bashful Beethoven! Ha ha ha! Pipe and all! Ha ha ha ha! Oh Roger you are a fool! Ha ha ha ha
Blast this pen! Blast this wretched, wretched pen! AHH!!
Cruela Devil, Cruela Devil, If she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will… to see her, is to get a sudden CHILL… Cruela, Cruela Devil
Cruella Deville, Cruella Deville
If she doesn’t scare you, then nobody will.
Cruella, Cruella, Deville
Fifteen! Fifteen puppies! How marvellous! How marvellous, how perfectlyâ€¦ Ugh! The devil take it! Theyâ€™re mongrelsâ€¦ no spots! No spots at all! What a horrid little white rat! Ugh!
Hey, lady! What in thunder are you trying to do? Crazy woman driver!
I’m hungry, mother. I really am.
Jasper: What are you doin’?
Horace: Lookin’ for them puppies!
Jasper: You idiot! That’s Cruella’s car! They wouldn’t be hidin’ in there!
My nose is froze and my toes is froze.
My story begins in London, not so very long ago. Yet so much has happened since then, that it seems like an eternity. At that time I lived with my pet in a bachelor flat just off Regents Park. It was a beautiful spring day, a tedious time of the year for bachelors…
Oh he was a bloominâ€™ hero, maâ€™am. Indeed he was. A bloominâ€™ hero!
Oh, ***** itâ€™s her. Itâ€™s that devil woman.
Poison them, drown them, bash them in the head. You got any chloroform?
Sheâ€™s gonna make coats out of us.
The humans have tried everything. Now it’s up to us dogs.
They’re the ones!
This way, children. Around this way. Now don’t crowd. You’ll all have to take turns. Rolly, wait your turn, dear!
TOWSER TOWSER WHAT’S GOING ON WHAT’S ALL THE GOSSIP
We’ll all roll in the soot! We’ll all be Labradors!
We’re gonna fool the ol’ mad lady.
What? Nine— ninety nine! Oh, where did they all come from?
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘101 Dalmations’: Quotes from the movie ‘101 Dalmations’