The posts in this category are written by 11 year old Azure.
Iv’e developed an interest in golf lately.
here are some good tips:
- keep your eye on the ball
- keep your right knee relaxed
- twist your hips through the swing
- hit down on the ball, instead of trying to help it into the air
- keep your left wrist straight through the impact zone
- keep your back straight
- as weird as this may sound, don’t swing so hard that you don’t concentrate on anything else
if you have any more, please note them in the comment section.
COMMENT (Not all comments are approved, including rude comments and those with strong language).
Section: Azure's Blog