Movie Quotes from Robin Hood: Quotes from the movie Robin Hood
(1)Rob… such a dirty word, we never rob. We just simply borrow a bit from those who can afford it, that’s all. (2)Borrow… boy are we in debt!
****, this is a red-letter day. A coup d’etat, to coin the Norman phrase.
1) But, but… um, Sire, it’s a big hit. The whole village is singing it. 2) Oh, they are, are they? Well, they’ll be singing a different tune. Double the taxes! Triple the taxes! Squeeeeeze every last drop out of those insolent – musical – peasants.
1) He throws an angry tantrum if he cannot have his way. He calls for mom and sucks his thumb and doesn’t want to play. Too late to be known as John the first he’s sure to be known as John the worst. Prince John that phony king of England
1) One more hiss out of you and you are walking to Nottingham 2) Snakes don’t walk they slither. So there!
1) Stop sniveling and hold still. (WHACK!) 2) Thank you, Sire…
1) Well now what do we do? 2) Well usually the hero gives the fair maiden a kiss. 1) A kiss? That’s sissy stuff! 2) Well if you won’t, then I will. (She smooches his cheek) 3) They’re KISSING! (Gigglefit commences)
1) Y’know Rob, I’ve been thinking. Are we good guys or bad guys? You know, our ‘robbing the rich to feed the poor’. 2) ‘Rob’? *tsktsk* That’s a naughty word, we’d never rob! We just…sort of borrow from those who can afford it. 2) Borrow? Boy are we in debt!
1) You cover me…wait a minute. Is the safety on old Betsy? 2) You bet it is Sherrif 1) That’s what I’m afraid of. You go first!
1)And maybe there will be a double heading! 2)Nutsy! Button your beak!
1)Put your hand over your heart and cross your eyes. Spider, snakes and a lizards head 2)Spide, snakes and a lizards head. 1)If I tattletale, I’ll die till I’m dead. 2)If I tattletale I’ll die till I’m dead.
1. ******, madam, will you marry me?
2. Darling, I thought youâ€™d never ask me. But you couldâ€™ve chosen a more romantic setting.
1. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
2. Or forgetful.
1. Ah me. Young love. Oh itâ€™s a grand thing.
2. Oh ******, surely heâ€™s not known how much I still love him.
1. But of course, my dear. Believe me, someday soon your uncle King ******* will have an outlaw for an in-law.
1. Ha! The sheriff and his whole posse couldn’t lift you off the ground.
1. How well King Richardâ€™s crown sits on your noble brow.
2. Doesnâ€™t it? King Richard? Iâ€™ve told you never to mention my brotherâ€™s name!
1. A mere slip of the forked tongue, Majesty. Weâ€™re in this plot together, if you donâ€™t mind my saying so, and remember it was your idea I hypnotized himâ€¦
2. I know, and sent him off on that crazy crusade. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
1. I knew it, I knew it! I just knew this would happen. I warned you, but you wouldnâ€™t listen. Ah, ah, ah. Seven years badâ€¦ luck. Thatâ€™s what it is. Besides, you broke your motherâ€™s mirror.
2. Ohh, Mommy!
1. I owe my life to you, my darling. 2. I couldnÂ´t have lived without you, Robin.
1. I’m an outlaw. That’s what. That’s no life for a lovely lady, always on the run. What kind of a future is that? 2. For Heaven’s sake, son. You’re not an outlaw. Why, someday you’ll be called a great hero. 1. A hero? Do you hear that ******? We’ve just been pardoned! 3. Ho, ho, that’s a gas. We ainâ€™t been arrested yet.
1. Iâ€™m an outlaw. Thatâ€™s what. Thatâ€™s no life for a lovely lady, always on the run. What kind of a future is that?
2. For heavenâ€™s sake, son. Youâ€™re not an outlaw. Why, someday youâ€™ll be called a great hero.
1. A hero? Do you hear that ******? Weâ€™ve just been pardoned!
3. Ho, ho, thatâ€™s a gas. We ainâ€™t been arrested yet.
1. Mother! Mother always did like Richard best!
2. Your Highness, please don’t do that. If you don’t mind me saying so, you see, you have a very loud thumb.
1. Oh no! Oh! Please. Please, Sire. I beg you to spare his life. Please, have mercy.
2. Dear emotional lady, why should I?
1. Because I love him, Your Highness.
2. Love him? And does this prisoner return your love?
3. ******, my darling, I love you more than life itself.
1. Oh no! Oh! Please. Please, Sire. I beg you to spare his life. Please, have mercy. 2. Dear emotional lady, why should I? 1. Because I love him, Your Highness. 2. Love him? And does this prisoner return your love? 3. ******, my darling, I love you more than life itself.
1. One more hiss out of you…Hiss, and you’ll be walking to Nottingham! 2. Snakes don’t walk they slither…hmph so there.
1. The hatâ€™s too big.
2. Shhh. Mind your manners.
3. Yes. Mind your mattles.
1. What a bad luck. Itâ€™s only a circus. A peanut operation.
2. Peanuts, says you? Dunce, thatâ€™s the royal coach! Itâ€™s Prince John himself.
1. The Prince? Wait a minute! Thereâ€™s a law against robbing royalty. Iâ€™ll catch you later.
2. What? And miss this chance to perform before royalty?
1. Ah! Here we go again.
But remember, faint hearts never won fair lady!
can i have a near beer please
Crime-a-nitly Trigger! Put that there pea shooter down!
Don’t hurt me! No, no, don’t hurt me! Help! Help!… Kill him!
Every town has its ups and downs; sometimes ups outnumber the down, but not in Nottingham.
Forgive me a cruel chuckle. Hah-hah. Hah-hah.
Get the dope on your horoscope!
Good-bye Mr. Wobin Hood. Come again! On my birfday!
Hey watch it Rob, that’s the only hat I got!
Hey! Who’s drivin’ this flyin’ umbrella?!
Hiss! Ahhhhh!!! Oh, you’ve hissed your last!
HISS!! You’re never around when I need you!
I am Sir Reginald, Duke of Chutney. And donâ€™t stick your tongue out at me, kid. And now, Your Mightiness, allow me to lay some protocol on you.
I like that name P.J. Hiss! Put it on my luggage! P.J.! Ah, P.j.
I only wish I could do more. Keep your chin up, there will be happiness again in Nottingham, you’ll see.
I wonder, silly serpant, I wonder.
I’ve got a dirty thumb.
It now seems I have an outlaw for an in-law.
Jeehosafat Trigger, put that pea shooter down!
Maid Marian: I Remember It So Well.Skipper: Do You Have Any Kids? My Mom Have Some Kids.
Mama! Mama! Wait for me!
Marry her?! You don’t just walk up to a girl, hand her a bouquet and say, Hey, remember me? We were kids together, will you marry me?! It’s just not done that way.
Now don’t start that again
Oh he’s so handsome. Just like his reward posters!
Oh, *****, what a beautiful night! I wish it would never end.
Oh, Clucky, I’ve been away so long. What if he’s forgotten all about me?
Ooh de lalee ooh de lalee golly what a day.
OOOO DA-LALY! A CROWN! HOW EXCITING!
Please! Please! I don’t drink! *gurgle*
poppycock! female bandits, whats next?
Praise the Lord! And pass the tax rebate! Hee hee!
Release my buddy! I mean, release the prisoner!
Robin Hood: Down, Down The History, Of Course.Prince John: Yes! I Knew It! You Hear That, Hiss?
SEIZE THE FAT ONE!!!
Sir Hiss: Secret.Prince John: Stop. Stop Hissing With My Ear. Secret? What’s Secret?
six! oh well have half a dozen at least…
Take that, you scurvy knave!
That insolent blackguard… Oooo! I’ll show him who wears the crown!
The sheriff and his whole posse couldn’t lift you off the ground.
This crown gives me a feeling of power, poWER, POWER! Forgive me a cruel chuckle, hmm hmm hmm, power!
Traitors to the crown?! That crown belongs to King Richard! Long Live King Richard!
Yes, my reluctant reptile, and when our elusive hero tries to rescue the corpulent clericâ€¦ha, ha, ha, ha my men will be ready. Ha, ha!
You deliberately dodged!
You eel in snake’s clothing!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Robin Hood’: Quotes from the movie ‘Robin Hood’