Indiana Jones: There’s a big snake in the plane, Jock!
Jock: Oh, that’s just my pet snake Reggie.
Indiana Jones: I hate snakes, Jock! I hate ’em!
Jock: C’mon, show a little backbone, will ya?
Professor of archeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities.
#1 – There’s a big snake in the plane Jacques! #2 – Oh that’s just my pet snake Reggie! #1 – I hate snakes Jacque! I hate ’em! #2 – Come on! Show a little back bone will ya!
#1-Gimme your torch… Snakes. Why’d it hafta be snakes? #2-Asps. Very dangerous. You go first.
(1) Commandments? You talking about the Ten Commandments? (2) Yes, the actual Ten Commandments. The original stone tablets that Moses brought down out of Mount Horeb and smashed, if you believe in that sort of thing. Any of you guys ever go to Sunday school?
(1) Good God. (2) Yes, that’s just what the Hebrews thought.
(1) Where are you going? (2) Through that wall.
(1)Who knows, in a 1,000 years even you maybe worth something. (2) Hahaha…Son-of-a-bitch.
(two men together) They’re digging in the wrong place.
1) How odd that it should end this way for us after so many stimulating encounters. I almost regret it. Where shall I find a new adversary so close to my own level?
2) Try the local sewer.
1)Give me the whip!
2) Throw me the idol. No time to argue. Throw me idol, I’ll throw you the whip.
1)Give me the whip!
2) AdiÃ³s, seÃ±or!
2) Indiana Jones! I always knew some day you’d come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable. So, what are you doing here in Nepal?
1) I need one of the pieces your father collected.
[(2) surprises him with a right cross to the jaw.]
2) I’ve learned to hate you in the last ten years.
1) I never meant to hurt you.
2) I was a child. I was in love. It was wrong and you knew it!
1) You knew what you were doing!
2) Now I do! This is my place. Get out!
1)Let us hurry. There is nothing to fear here.
2) That’s what scares me.
1)Marion’s the least of your worries right now, believe me, Indy.
2) What do you mean?
1) Well, I mean that for nearly three thousand years man has been searching for the lost ark. It’s not something to be taken lightly. No one knows its secrets. It’s like nothing you’ve ever gone after before.
2) Oh, Marcus. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We’ve known each other for a long time. I don’t believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus pocus. I’m going after a find of incredible historical significance, you’re talking about the boogie man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am.
1)Well, Jones, at least you haven’t forgotten how to show a lady a good time!
2) Boy, you’re something!
1) Yeah? I’ll tell you what. Until I get back my five thousand dollars, you’re gonna get more than you bargained for. I’m your goddamn partner!
1. Dr. Jones, whatever are you doing down in that awful place? 2. Why don’tcha come on down here, I’ll show ya!
1. Fools! Beauracratic fools! They don’t know what they’ve got there. 2. Well, I know what I’ve got here.
2/_Good evening, Dr. Jones.
1/_I ought to kill you right now.
2/_Not a very private place for a murder.
1/_How odd that it should end this way for us, after so many stimulating encounters. I almost regret it. Where shall I find a new adversary so close to my own level?
2/_Try the local sewer.
1/_You and I are very much alike….. Archaeology is our religion. Yet we have both fallen from the pure faith. Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me, to push you out of the light.
2/_Now you’re getting nasty.
1/_Well, Jones, at least you haven’t forgotten how to show a lady a good time!
2/_Boy, you’re something!
1/_Yeah? I’ll tell you what…. until I get back my five thousand dollars, you’re gonna get more than you bargained for. I’m your goddamn partner!
1: I HATE SNAKES, JAQUES! I HATE ‘EM!! 2: Oh, come on! Show a little BACKBONE!
1: Jaques! There’s a snake in here! 2: That’s MY snake, Reggie. 2: I HATE snakes, Jaques! I HATE ’em!! 2: Come on, show a little backbone!
All your life has been spent in pursuit of archeological relics. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I. Indiana, we are simply passing through history. This, this *is* history.
An army which carries the Ark before it is invincible.
And if I refuse?Then your Fuhrer has no prize.
Asps! Very dangerious! You go first.
Asps. Very dangerous. You go first.
Blow it back to God!….. All your life has been spent in pursuit of archaeological relics… inside the Ark, are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I…. Indiana?…. We are simply passing through history. This?… this is history…. Do as you will.
Blow it up. Blow it back to God.
C’mon. Buy you a drink. You know, a drink.
Dr. Jones. Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I can not take away, and you thought I had given up.
Dr. Jones. Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away.
I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.
I hate snakes, Jacques! I hate ’em!!
I hate snakes.
I’ve got a bad feeling about this
IJ: JAQUES! THERE’S A SNAKE IN HERE! Jaques: That’s my snake, Reggie. IJ: I HATE SNAKES, Jaques! I HATE ‘EM!!!
IJ: Why’d it have to be SNAKES? Arabian Guy: Asps, very dangerous. YOU go first.
Indiana! Holy Smoke! I am so pleased that you are not dead!
Indiiiieeee! The torch is going oooouuut!!
MAN #1: We have top men working on it right now.MAN #2: Who?MAN #1: Top…men.
Monsieur, I’m uncomfortable with the thought of this Jewish ritual. Are you sure it’s necessary?
Please Dr. Jones, sit down before you fall down.
Ppptt(spits) Poison. Still fresh. Three days.
Senior, no one has come out of there alive! Pleeeease!
Shoot zem. Shoot zem both.
Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?
Snakes. Why’d it hafta be snakes?
Snakes…why’d it have to be snakes?
Start the engine! Jacque! Start the engine!
Stop! Stay out of the light!
That belongs in a museum!
The years haven’t been good to you. It’s not the years honey, Its the mileage.
This site also demonstrates one of the great dangers of archeology, not to life and limb, although that does sometimes take place, I’m talking about folklore.
Too bad the Havitos don’t know you the way I do Belaque!
We are simply passing through history. This is history.
We’ll fly it out of Cairo. And Goebler, I want plenty of protection!
What a fitting end to your life’s pursuits. You’re about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something.
Yes, too bad. You could warn them, if only you spoke Havitos!
You Americans, you’re all the same. Always overdresing for the wrong occasions.
You Americans, you’re all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occassions.
You and I are very much alike. Archaeology is our religion. Yet we have both fallen from the pure faith. Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me, to push you out of the light.
You and I are very much alike. Archeology is our religion, yet we have both fallen from the pure faith. Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me. To push you out of the light.
You bastards! I’ll get you for this!!
You can’t do this to me, I’m an AMERICAN!
You want to talk to God? Let’s go see him together. I’ve got nothing
better to do.
You want to talk to God? Let’s go see him together, I’ve got nothing better to do!
You’re going to give mercenaries a bad name.
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’: Quotes from the movie ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’