(1) Boy, get off my truck! (2) Sir, you can’t do this to my car! (1) Boy, I’ve driven with deer, antaloupe, even a bear on that hood. Ain’t no 60 pound of flesh like you gonna make a difference.
(1) Hey dad, did you take a look at that brochure I gave you? (2) Yeah (3) And what did you think? (4) A 23,000 dollar BMW for a kid who hasn’t had a job in his life…I think it’s a great idea.
(1) Licence & registration, son. (2) Ummm, officer, I forgot my license at home. But I have this (Student Bus Pass). (1) Ok, just sit tight! 3) Les, why didn’t you show him your license? What was that I took a picture of? (2) My school ID (4) Les, are you trying to tell us that you left home on your first day with a license without a license? (2) Guys, I have a confession to make… I failed my driver’s exam. (3&4) You WHAT?!
(1)) All right Anderson let’s take a look in your trunk…..what the hell is this? (2) My date…?
(GRANDPA) Where’s my Caddie????
(NATALIE) This is the most oppressive environment a child could be raised in. (DAD) Don’t worry Natalie, it will soon be over. You will all go away.
1) Dad…dad, you see that girl over there? That’s the girl of my dreams. (DAD) Aaalll Right! Let’s give her a cruise!
1) Does your brother have mono or something? He slept through the entire course. 2) No….he’s just brain-dead
1) I’m with her! 2) Boy, you wouldn’t be with her if she was your siamese twin. Now get lost.
1) Last name first, first name last! 2) Uh…Anderson…Les Anderson.. 3) Buckle up, son, it’s the real world out here!!
1) Now Anderson, I want you to take a good look at my cup coffee. Now I love my coffee, it’s probably the only thing I cherish in this foresaken mud ball called Earth! What I’m trying to say, Anderson, is that most examiners rely on this clipboard….I don’t believe in that shit. What I do believe is in my cup of coffee.
Now this coffee is hot. If it falls on me it’ll probably burn me, right? Speak up, son! 2) Yes, yes! 1) And nobody likes to get burn, now do they? 2) No, no! 1) So it’s simple…you burn me you fail. You don’t, you pass.
1) Park in there… 2) In there? 3) What am I speaking Greek? In there!
1)Mom! No mom! what…what are you doing?! 2) Is there something wrong with the car, Dean? 3) No! It’s not the car, it’s you, you’re driving!
Alright, let’s give her a cruise!
An inocent girl…a harmless drive, what could possibly go wrong?
Archie’s come back! Come baaaaaaaaaaack!!!
Do you know what would happen if you get caught driving without a license? You’ll have to wait two years before you can take your test. That’s 24 months! That’s a hell lot of bus rides.
For your information this is exactly what I ate when I was pregnant with all of you- you came out OK.
Great, grandpa’s top ten
Hello? Les answers phone Hi is Les in please? Les Yea this is Les Mercedes talks back Hi this is Mercedes Les is shocked that she called Merceds says Do you remember me? Les respondes back yes i remember you hi how are you? Merceds quotes actually im a litte lonely she says i thouhgt we had a date and i figured i’d call you since you have’nt called me Les respondes yea well i was out all day i was uh deep sea fishing Mercedes says so you have’nt forgot about tonight? Les says tonight no Merceds says Great so you can pick me up in 20 minutes ??? Les says hang on he rushes over by his parents room and looks back and says An innocent girl a harmless driver what could possibly go wrong? Les gets back on the phone and says Mercedes i’ll be there in a half an hour
Hey dweebs! Does mommy hold your dicks while you piss?
HEY DWEEBS!!!! DOes mommy hold your dicks when you piss???ahahaa
Hey Natalie, I have a question for you. If you’re driving down a road at 55mph, and you came across a runway train, would it do any improvements on your face?! Hahahahahaha!!! Good luck on your exam tomorrow, Einstein!
hi dad wheres my caddy less did it!!!!!!!!
I had a little trouble with your car, too.
I was wondering, if you’re going 65 miles per hour, and you collide with a runaway train, would it make ANY improvement on your face?!
I’ll tell you what’s insane having to go home and explain to my father that this piece of shit is my grandfather’s cadillac!
I’m a free man!
LES YOU KNOW HOW YOU SAID WHEN YOU GOT YOUR DRIVERS LISENCE YOU WANTED A BMW WELL HERE IT IS TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT THANKS DAD I APPERCITE BUT I DON’T A BMW I ALREDY HAVE A MERCEDS
LES YOU KNOW HOW YOU SAID WHEN YOU GOT YOUR LISENCE YOU WANTED A BMW WELL HERE IT IS TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT THANKS DAD THATS VERY GENEROUS OF YOU BUT YOU KNOW I DON’T NEED THE BMW I ALREADY HAVE A MERCEDS
Les, listen to me, this Mercedes has a dead battery.
Les….Les! Les, it’s me…..Papa!
Let him drive forward. Let him drive backward. I don’t care, just get me there!
Merceads Merceads Lane oh i’ve bumped into her before she has’nt bumped into me at all
MerceTIS, I’m beginning to…perspire…and I hate… to perspire…now let’s us go. (2) I think I can find my way home, thank you (3) MerceTIS, don’t! do this- (3) And Apollo, if you’re wondering about Saturday night, I just remembered I alread have a date!
Mr. Anderson, it is punks like you the paramedics end up scraping off the roads at four in the morning. For your own sake and the safety of others, I hope you fail your driver’s exam!
Mr. Anderson….oh, Mr. Anderson…since there was a computer malfunction we were unable to retrieve your test scores, however, since your sister received a perfect score we decided to pass you and allow you to take the driving test. I mean, how different can you and your twin sister actually be.
no thanks dad i already have a mercedes
No thanks, i’ve got a mercedes.
No, you don’t own me, ok…. this isn’t Pakistan or Kuwait where the women worship their man.
not bad for a kid without his license
Tell Mercedes Lane ‘the truth’ that Les Anderson doesn’t have a license? And have her die of a heart attack from laughing?
The difference between you and that greaseball is that he has a license and you don’t.
this chick is no paperwate so where’s our next stop? There are no more stops Dean were going home Les sees his grandpa’s car take off Oh i’m dead im so dead there gonna have to bury me twice
This is a complete waste of time. I mean, it’s not like you just moved here from Bedrock or something. You’ve been a passenger in a car your whole life. And what is this shit?!?
to live in fear is to not live at all
UH LES YOU KNOW HOW YOU SAID WHEN YOU GOT YOUR DRIVERS LISENCE YOU WANTED A BMW WELL HERE IT IS TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT THANKS DAD THATS VERY GENEROUS OF YOU BUT I DON’T NEED THE BMW I ALREADY HAVE A MERCEDES
uh les you know how you said when you got your lisence you wanted a bmw well here it is thanks dad thats very generous but you know i don’t need the bmw mereceds honks the horn les! i already have a merceds don’t wait up guys song plays get out of my dreams get into my car!!!!
UH LES YOU KNOW HOW YOU SAID WHEN YOU GOT YOUR LISENCE YOU WANTED A BMW WELL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT THANKS DAD I APPECITATE IT BUT YOU KNOW I DON’T NEED THE BMW I ALREADY HAVE A MERCEDS
uh less you know you said when you got your drivers lisence you wanted a bmw well here it is take good care of it thanks dad i appericte it but i don’t need the bmw i already have a mercedes
What are you waiting for son, Christmas?!
What is this crap? I mean, my parents don’t even listen to this stuff!
WHEN CAN WE GO OUT AGIN HONESTLY MERCEDS TONIGHT MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME I’M EVER SEEN ALVIE WHY WHAT HAPPEND ITS A LONG AND COMPLICANTED STORY YOU DON’T WANT TO HEAR DOES IT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING HMM YEAH SO FAR MAYBE ONE DAY I’LL TELL YOU HOW IT ENDS I’LL BE HERE
Who cares what your Commu- boyfriend says. I say it’s great to be an American!
Who’s car you drivin? GRAMMA’s? ahaha
Yoir father is a 40 year old man with glasses, not an eagle.
you are such a little fucking cocksucker
You must’n fuck with the department of motor vehicles, Mr. Anderson. We could make your life a living hell.
You see this cup of coffee?I LOVE MY MORNING COFFEE.
You’re in luck son…the cup..was empty…
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘License to Drive’: Quotes from the movie ‘License to Drive’