Movie Quotes from Clifford: Quotes from the movie Clifford
(shreak… shreak) a whole gang of chocolate, (shreak), i need it badly!
1) Would you please stop hitting the back of my chair i’m trying to sleep! 2) I’m sorry Ms. Nice Older Person, but I don’t know what you’re talking about. Perhaps you were having a nightmare about your earlier days in the circus.
1)And you don’t say ‘Nice Wig’ to someone. 2)But I said it was the bestest looking wig I’ve ever saw it was a compliment. 1)It’s not a compliment when you tell someone they have a nice wig. 2)But I didn’t say nice wig Uncle Martin I said *bestest looking wig*… I believe there is a difference. 1)What is your obsession with wigs anyways? 2)My teacher Mr. *insert name* has one. And he let’s us play with it at recess. 1)Your teacher let’s you play with his wig!? 2)Frisbee *makes wind noises*. Mrs. *insert name* the art teacher uses his wig as well… that would be for different reasons…
1)I’m crazy, but you’re the one in the straight jacket. 2)Well I imagine that they’ll need a much larger one when they put you in yours uncle mental case.
1. And you thought that blowing up the gymnasium was a proper response? 2. Yes, I did
1. He was a little little man and a little little man was he. He climbed up to a sycamore…Ouch! Who’s Throwing? I say who’s throwing? 2. Ahhh! Father Clifford?
1. Oooo Dammnit! OClifford, Why did you wake me? I didn’t wake you, clifford did. 2. Why didnt you let him sleep? But now that you are awake, I’d like to ask you, my papa. When we land in Los Angelas, can we then immediately go to dinosaur world? 1. How many times to I hafta tell you, son. The plane doesn’t go to los angelas, It goes dirrectly to Honalulu. 2. Well how can that be papi? 1. How can what be? 2. That on my birthday of all days, I can be so close to dinosaur world and yet so far away. 1. Don’t you start with me, your birthday was six months ago. 3. Clifford, Daddy’s on a biz…A buisness trip, and this is not a vacation. No. 1. Yea, so can you drop this dinosaur world thing for 5 seconds, huh? Would you do that for me? Huh?! O, you’re driving me crazy!! 2. O, looks like daddy’s gunna have a big stroke! And hen he’ll be talking like this. 3. Clifford! Can you stop it for just one minute?! 2. Whatever you say sweet one who birthed me. Can I visit the captain, father? I’d imagine he’d be brave and wise. Poissibly with a cleft in his chin. 1. Ok, be back before dinner. 2. Whatever you say, my papa.
1. Oooo Dammnit! OClifford, Why did you wake me? I didn’t wake you, stephen did. 2. Why didnt you let him sleep? But now that you are awake, I’d like to ask you, my papa. When we land in Los Angelas, can we then immediately go to dinosaur world? 1. How many times to I hafta tell you, son. The plane doesn’t go to los angelas, It goes dirrectly to Honalulu. 2. Well how can that be papi? 1. How can what be? 2. That on my birthday of all days, I can be so close to dinosaur world and yet so far away. 1. Don’t you start with me, your birthday was six months ago. 3. Clifford, Daddy’s on a biz…A buisness trip, and this is not a vacation. No. 1. Yea, so can you drop this dinosaur world thing for 5 seconds, huh? Would you do that for me? Huh?! O, you’re driving me crazy!! 2. O, looks like daddy’s gunna have a big stroke! And hen he’ll be talking like this. 3. Clifford! Can you stop it for just one minute?! 2. Whatever you say sweet one who birthed me. Can I visit the captain, father? I’d imagine he’d be brave and wise. Poissibly with a cleft in his chin. 1. Ok, be back before dinner. 2. Whatever you say, my papa.
1. Don’t ever tell someone that they have a nice wig! 2. but I didn’t say nice wig, i said bestest looking wig, i beleive there is a difference
1. Excuse me. Have you seen a gray collie dog? 2. No ma’am I haven’t.
1. Have you ever heard the word sofa bed? 2. Have you ever heard the word stupid?! 1. STUPID?! 2. Yes stupid!
1. Just like building a transit system was always my dream. 2. Why do you say was? Did something happen to it?
1. That was Clifford. 2. Who the hell is Clifford?
1. What in the HELL? 2. The bathroom is upstairs madame
1. What’s his name? 2. I want to say Mason. Clifford! Little Clifford!
1. Who do you think put the hot sauce in my drink?! 2. I would suspect the bartender. Theory.
1. You look like shit. 2. Well, you look like Willy Nelson.
::uncle martin walks out:: clifford- any luck with that chocolate? uncle martin- ANY LUCK WITH THAT CHOCOLATE ANY LUCK WITH THAT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
A kindly old preist gave it to me Da.
are you out of your tree sir!?
But i didnt say nice wig, i said bestest looking wig. I believe there is a difference.
But Uncle Martin, you said tomorrow we could go to Dinosaur Land!
By the way, I happen to love Willy Nelson.
can you just look at me like a human boy for one second?!
Can you please just look like a normal boy for once?
clifford sleeping on couch, uncle martin walks in, Clifford: DONT REJECT ME!
daddy’s gonna have a big stroke….and then he’ll be talking like this. iiiitss tiiiiiime!
Do you think Miss Sarah Davis and Mr. Ellis will name their first child MARTIN!?
Don’t Reject me! Uncle Martin? Oo IM GUNNA GO BIG!!!
father: my heart, it hurts (he falls down). boy: are u ok father? ( he goes to help him up). father: ohhh look whos recovered! (he grabs the boy)
funny da how on all days to be flying over dinasour world its my birthday …
your birthday was five months ago
Goodnight sweet Sarah. May all your dreams be pleasant ones. And when the rainbow arches–
Have any luck with that chocolate?
He’d be happy if you gave him a ton of sugar and a book about Hitler
Hello this is Clifford, I don’t know where Uncle Martin is but I’ll give you a hint… CA-BOOOOOMM!
Hey honey, where are the kids? Oh, they’re just out playing on the cliff.
How was your stay in penetentiary, Uncle Martin? Did you meet any interesting hoodlums?
hungry boy am i
i beleive it is the only place were a boy like me can truly be happy.
i despise it when someone ruffles my hair like that, but not when you do it uncle martin.
I don’t know why? He just HATES you!
I’d never leave my sneakers at home
i’m sorry miss nice older person, perhaps you are having nightmares for your early days in the circus
Im Larry the Scary Rex Im a scary dinosaur, but don’t be scared of my sharp sharp teeth or my mitghty roar, I love kids and kids love me, even though my toes are green.
im lary the scarry rex im a scarry dinasoaur but dont be scared of my sharp sharp teeth, and m mighty mighty roar
It wasn’t nice of the mean lady to break your collar bone, was it, Stephan?
Lady Luck you owe me.
Larry the scary Rex, he’s a scary dinosour!
Look at me like a normal boy! Can you look at me like a normal boy?
Mission accomplished, old friend.
My dad’s a scared of robbers so he makes us take everything with us when we go on trips.
Oh, i’m terrably sorry, mrs. extra wide load. What are you packing in now, about a dozen jelly donuts a day?!?!?
Please don’t hurt him he’s the last in his family!
San fransisco open your golden gates, you’ll let nobody wait outside your doors.
Sarahs father called me a moron?.2 a simple minded moron.
saras dad called me a moron? umm simple minded moron
shame on you, shame on your eyes.
stephan felt that was a very cruel action uncle martin
Stephan wants to stand here… (later) Stephan walked back.
Stephen thought that was a very cruel action, Uncle Martin.
There were all these bikers and they told stories. Some of them were fun but some of them were scary
They told me stories about what they would do with their bikes; some of them were fun and some of them were SCARY!
This boy and his cereal
uncle 10 most wanted
UNCLE MARTIN I’M SO GLAD THAT YOU’RE HERE. I GOT ON A TRAIN TO RUNAWAY TO SANFRANCISCO BUT SOMEONE TRIED TO TOUCH ME IN MY NO NO SPECIAL PLACE, AND I CAME BACK HERE AND THERE WAS A BIKER PARTY, AND THEY TIED ME UP AND TOLD ME STORIES ABOUT WHAT THEY DO ON THEIR BIKES, SOME OF THIS WERE FUN BUT SOME OF THEM WERE SCARY
uncle martin’s gone nutty nuts
uncle martin- sarahs father called me a moron? clifford- a simple minded moron!
Uncle Martin: That’s my grandmother’s ring. Clifford: So, then wouldn’t this be just as much mine as youes? Uncle Martin: What’s your point? Clifford: I wanna marry Miss Sarah Davis and give her this ring. Uncle Martin: That’s very sweet, but very unrealistic. Clifford: I still want the ring Uncle Martin: give me that you little… Clifford: But it sparkles! Uncle Martin: I’m gonna marry Sarah one day and give her this ring Clifford:Oh! Ring Bearer Uncle Martin: we’ll see
Uncle Martin? Oh I’m gonna go big!
Use a potholder Cliffie!
Watch out for the green vomit!
Well, Aren’t you dressed up to go dreaming and don’t tell me I’m wrong
What do you want to be when you grow up, Clifford? A dinosaur!
What if you got your hands on plutonium? ‘I just made the bestest nuclear bomb in the whole wide world!’
WHAT’S A FACE LIFT?
Whatever you say my PaPa
You don’t know the first thing about Hitler, i mean Clifford.
You stole it! My God! Is there no end to your madness!?
You wouldn’t ever lie to me Uncle Martin, would you? Cuz if you did, I’d be so mad I don’t know what I’d do!
Page Topic: Movie Quotes from ‘Clifford’: Quotes from the movie ‘Clifford’