Here are the funniest subtitles rom Hong Kong Martial Art Movies:
* “I threat you! I challenge you meet me on the roof tonight for a duet!”
* “I will kill you until you are dead from it!”
* “The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?”
* “I got knife scars more than the number of your leg’s hair!”
* “I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.”
* “Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.”
* “I’ll fire aimlessly if you don’t come out!”
* “You are too useless. And now I must beat you.”
* “Gun wounds again?”
* “A normal person wouldn’t steal pituitaries.”
* “You always use violence. I should’ve ordered glutinous rice chicken.”
* “Take my advice, or I’ll spank you without pants.”
* “Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.”
* “Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?”
* “Quiet or I’ll blow your throat up.”
* “You daring lousy guy.”
* “Beat him out of recognizable shape!”
* “How can you use my intestines as a gift?”
* “Damn, I’ll burn you into a BBQ chicken!”
* “This will be of fine service for you, you bag of the scum. I am sure you will not mind that I remove your manhoods and leave them out on the dessert flour for your aunts to eat.”
* “Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your gynecologist for a thorough extermination.”
* “Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some @$$ of the giant lizard person.”
* Your spear is useless… You better use it for mixing excretory.
* Now I feel flatulent, and you did it.
* My innards have all been disturbed by him.
* That may disarray my intestines.
* I please your uterus. You kiss my toes. It’s fair.
* “This is the Martial Arts Competition, not a place for fighting!” (from Kung Fu)
* A normal person wouldn’t steel pituitaries! (from Brain Theft)
Page Topic: Funny English Subtitles
10 Responses to “English Subtitles In Hong Kong Films””
COMMENT (Not all comments are approved, including rude comments and those with strong language).
Section: Funny English from Around the World