Best and funniest bush quotes of all time are:
Funny Video Compilation of Classic Bush mistakes and bloopers
The Top Ten Funniest (and Saddest) Mistakes, Misstatements, Bloopers and Blunders By President George W. Bush (so far…)
1. It’s not easy to try to narrow down well over 100 funny Bush bloopers and mistakes to 10. And of course, 100 people would have 100 different lists, with a lot of overlap. But here are 10 of the most famous, talked about, and appreciated George W. Bush Mistatements. Some are funny, some are sad, and some are actually a bit scarey. There are a lot more Bushisms on this site, so have alook around if you want to read more…
2. “I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.” —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
3. “Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.” —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
4. “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
5. “There’s no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world’s worst weapons.” —South Bend, Indiana, Sept. 5, 2002.
6. “There’s an old…saying in Tennessee…I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once…(3 second pause)… Shame on…(4 second pause)…Shame on you….(6 second pause)…Fool me…Can’t get fooled again.” —Nashville, Tennessee, Sept. 17, 2002.
7. “See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.” —Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003
8. “The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the — the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.” —Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003.
9. “I’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep on the soil of a friend.” —on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005
10. “Wow! Brazil is big.” after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005
A TIE BETWEEN: “Rarely is the question asked, ‘Is our children learning’?” —Florence, S.C. Jan 11 2000 “The illiteracy level of our children are appalling.” —Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 20004
Page Topic: Funniest Bushisms
11 Responses to “Top 10 Funniest Bushisms of All Time””
COMMENT (Not all comments are approved, including rude comments and those with strong language).
Section: Funny English Bloopers & Mistakes