Funny Video Compilation of Classic Bush mistakes and bloopers
The Top Ten Funniest (and Saddest) Mistakes, Misstatements, Bloopers and Blunders By President George W. Bush (so far…)
1. It’s not easy to try to narrow down well over 100 funny Bush bloopers and mistakes to 10. And of course, 100 people would have 100 different lists, with a lot of overlap. But here are 10 of the most famous, talked about, and appreciated George W. Bush Mistatements. Some are funny, some are sad, and some are actually a bit scarey. There are a lot more Bushisms on this site, so have alook around if you want to read more…
2. “I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.” —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
3. “Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.” —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
4. “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
5. “There’s no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world’s worst weapons.” —South Bend, Indiana, Sept. 5, 2002.
6. “There’s an old…saying in Tennessee…I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once…(3 second pause)… Shame on…(4 second pause)…Shame on you….(6 second pause)…Fool me…Can’t get fooled again.” —Nashville, Tennessee, Sept. 17, 2002.
7. “See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.” —Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003
8. “The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the — the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.” —Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003.
9. “I’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep on the soil of a friend.” —on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005
10. “Wow! Brazil is big.” after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005
A TIE BETWEEN: “Rarely is the question asked, ‘Is our children learning’?” —Florence, S.C. Jan 11 2000 “The illiteracy level of our children are appalling.” —Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 20004
11 Responses to “Top 10 Funniest Bushisms of All Time””
February 16th, 2008 at 6:11 pm
now THATS funny, especially #4 #5 and #8. lol
February 25th, 2008 at 4:30 am
Ugh i dunno watcha talkin’ ’bout me speaka da london very best
August 9th, 2008 at 9:19 pm
I’m sorry but I definately have to add one of my own, the funniest in my opinion.
“The French don’t even have a word for ‘entreprenuer’”
I don’t know where or when it was said but I do know that it was the infamous Bush who said it and that the word ‘entreprenuer’ is a French word and that’s why they don’t have a word for it, the truth is WE, as English speaking persons, don’t have a word for it.
December 2nd, 2008 at 5:14 pm
The english word for entreprenuer is entreprenuer. Its in our dictorary, it just came from the french speaking language. Idiot.
January 8th, 2009 at 5:21 am
I have to dissagree with this list.
where is “I believe human beings and fish can co-exist peacefully” ?
April 10th, 2009 at 8:16 am
“they misunderestimated me, or did they.
May 11th, 2009 at 8:51 am
@Nate, if the word is in our dictionary after borrowing it from the French language, that means that there is no english word for it. Therefore we dont have a word for it. Don’t attempt to seem smart and contradict yourself, moron.
June 2nd, 2009 at 9:20 am
Nate…. see if you can find word MORON in the dictionary! If you find it quickly point at yourself and read it outload!
September 21st, 2009 at 5:16 pm
I find this quite funny but i do agree with some of you, there is better ones out there like:
“One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.”
“I would like to thank all you Canadians for your warm welcome at the airport. Especially those of you who waved… with all 5 fingers.”
I think those should be added around there. :)
December 16th, 2009 at 3:36 pm
I thought they where ok but I’ve heard dumber ones like,
“I think war is a dangerous place,” or,
“We must fight for peace,”
hahaha he’s so stupid