SORRY- THE FREE JOKE LINE IS TEMPORARILY INACTIVE. WE’LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT’S BACK UP.
Do you want to tell a good joke to hundreds, or even thousands of people? Call the InnocentEnglish Joke line (a toll free 1-800 number) and leave one of your favorite jokes, for site visitors to listen to. Here’s a few quick details:
- You can call and leave a joke now. The joke line jokes will start appearing soon.
- Maximum message length 1 minute.
- After you finish leaving your joke, you can hang up, or puch ANY key for other options, like listening to your joke or re-recording it.
- If you would like, begin by saying your first name and city and state. Then start telling your joke. (“This is Susan from Springfield, Oregon. These two guys walk into a bar. Which is pretty stupid because you’d think the second guy would have seen it.” but hopefully your joke will be funnier!). Or just jump in with your joke.
- The free 800 number only works in the U.S. To leave a joke from any other country, from any PC, if you have or can borrow a mic or headset, then you can record on Windows Sound Recorder: click “all programs” –> Accessories –> Entertainment –> Sound Recorder. Then you can email the .wav file to mailbryant(@) gmail.com
- All jokeline recordings become the property of InnocentEnglish. Calling the joke line implies agreement with this. Very occasionally a joke may be edited. Not all jokes will by posted on the site, particularly ones that have strong language, strong sexual content or that insult any type of minority.
So, call in and share a joke! and check back in a few days to see if it’s up yet.
2 Responses to “Leave a Joke on the New Joke Line””
May 3rd, 2010 at 2:42 am
Three men worship god at a time and god appears before them and tells them that each one can ask a wish which will be fulfilled immediately. The first man ask a room full of gold alas! he gets a room of gold. The second man ask a room full of diamond he too gets a room filled with diamond. The third man maintains silence, god asked why you are not asking anything. the third man asks Oh God i just want the key of the rooms!!!!!!!!!!
May 3rd, 2010 at 2:45 am
What a coincidence!!!!!!! Valentines day at Feb 14th and Childrens Day at Nov 14th a gap of 9 months. those who play at valentines day will get the result at childrens day!!!!!!!!
COMMENT (Not all comments are approved, including rude comments and those with strong language).