The posts in this category are written by 11 year old Azure.
for anyone thinking about buying a new hat this season,
i would recommend considering these factors, if the hat you plan to buy
suits four or more, it would be a good decision to buy it.
- the price
- the color (i.e if you want attention, you can go with a bold color, but if you don’t want that, pick a simple color)
- the originality (i.e a simple hat won’t get much attention compared to a fancy one)
- the style (i.e wearing a baseball cap to a funeral isn’t appropriate)
- the similarity to the other hats you own (i.e if you bought a hat for 20$ and feel like buying a similar hat for 100$, I would not recomend getting the new hat.)
- when it was in style to wear (i.e if you want attention, maybe you should get a Top hat, they’ve been ‘out’ for over 100 years)
COMMENT (Not all comments are approved, including rude comments and those with strong language).
Section: Azure's Blog